• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

The making of Wolfblood

Wolfblood is an extreme sauce not only because of the rocoto heat! With berries and alot of sweetness it´s hard to understand and to use for people that arent very used with cooking. I´d never give a bottle of this to anyone that isnt a really good chef because they wouldnt understand and then blame my sauce! :rolleyes: It´s not like you can put it on pizza or burgers! :P

So far i used it as glaze for a pork bbq, with cheese, crackers and red wine, Veal (yeah, i know, they are to cute to eat, but i still do it) with parma ham and grilled mashed potatoes. Its those kind of things you can use it to.

The making Wolfblood was alot of work in so many ways and ended up in an extremely limited edition of 6 bottles!

You can watch the clip @ Youtube:
Ingridients:

Lingonberries
Chili: Rocoto Red
Black Currant
Red Grape
Garlic
Onion
Lime
Lemon
Sugar
Ginger
Nutmag
Cinnamon

I neeeeeeed one of those bottles, can't even imagine what it tastes like but sure looks tasty! (btw you spelt WolfsBloodD on the youtube description, shouldn't there be only one D there?)

Yeah, it should! ;)

Btw, did you see the Geminids tonight? You live up north ive heard youve got clear weather! One guy i talked with said he saw a fireball that exploded in the sky!

Im sober tonight just because of the damn meteor-shower and then the whole town goes into a globe of clouds!!!

uUu said:
Yeah, it should! ;)

Btw, did you see the Geminids tonight? You live up north ive heard youve got clear weather! One guy i talked with said he saw a fireball that exploded in the sky!

Im sober tonight just because of the damn meteor-shower and then the whole town goes into a globe of clouds!!!

no idea what you're talking about but I've been kind of busy today. globe of clouds? huh?

oh btw I wonder if you could do something like a blueberry version of this one like, kingsblood? (they say that the king has blue blood right? or is that just something swedish?)
not sure how it would taste but I LOOOOOOVE blueberries!

munchzilla said:
no idea what you're talking about but I've been kind of busy today. globe of clouds? huh?

oh btw I wonder if you could do something like a blueberry version of this one like, kingsblood? (they say that the king has blue blood right? or is that just something swedish?)
not sure how it would taste but I LOOOOOOVE blueberries!

That was a great idea! What chili to use with the blueberries?

Globe of clouds (som man var i en jävla ostkupa med moln lixom :))

uUu said:
That was a great idea! What chili to use with the blueberries?

Globe of clouds (som man var i en jävla ostkupa med moln lixom :))

jaha, du menade så. :)
hmm, chili with blueberries... well I don't really know, I haven't tried many chilis to be honest. but I wonder if it would be good with something that does not taste any citrus-ish, maybe something a bit sweeter

Back