grills a grill that packs some serious heat!

this grill is cool! I wonder if the smoke comes out of the barrel :)

SWgrill.jpg

That is bloody awesome, i so want to make one of those one day!! Can't see any stacks so yeah, i would assume the smoke comes out the barrel.

I'm assuming the hitch would be at the handle part, but then come to think about it the weight hanging backwards (from the wheels) might be too much. maybe that leg under the barrel but then that'd be in the way for turning. so I really dont know where the hitch would go ?

chilehunter said:
I'm assuming the hitch would be at the handle part, but then come to think about it the weight hanging backwards (from the wheels) might be too much. maybe that leg under the barrel but then that'd be in the way for turning. so I really dont know where the hitch would go ?

Ya, my first thought was the leg under the barrel, but unless there's an extension that pulls out of that leg, half the barrel would be up in the bed of the truck. I don't think it would work, but pulling from the handle would be a pretty funny site with the gun pointing at cars behind them. That might scare the crap out of me if I came up on that and didn't realize what it was right away!

"In all this excitement, I can't remember if I have 5 racks or 6 racks on the grill.....but being that this grill is the most powerful grill in the world and the ribs could blow your head CLEAN OFF...you gotta' ask yourself one question. Do you want some ribs? Well...do ya'...PUNK??"

Harry Callahan.

Cheers, Dirty Harry.

Smokenstein said:
pulling from the handle would be a pretty funny site with the gun pointing at cars behind them. That might scare the crap out of me if I came up on that and didn't realize what it was right away!

I guess that would be funny. if you're driving behind a semi or a trailer of sort (that blocks the view of the gun grill) then switch lanes & see a monster barrel pointed at you - you'd be like woo WTF :shocked::lol:

texas blues said:
"In all this excitement, I can't remember if I have 5 racks or 6 racks on the grill.....but being that this grill is the most powerful grill in the world and the ribs could blow your head CLEAN OFF...you gotta' ask yourself one question. Do you want some ribs? Well...do ya'...PUNK??"

Harry Callahan.

Cheers, Dirty Harry.

thats a good one :lol:

chilehunter said:

It may be a c-dolly type of hitch....where the physical bar and hitch has it's own pair of wheels and the barrel rests on top of/in it with an articulated point.

Oh, yeah that reminds me. That ".500 S&W Magnum" on the side of the barrel is a bit of an understatement, wouldn't you say? It should say something like "155mm HE", no?

Sickmont said:
Oh, yeah that reminds me. That ".500 S&W Magnum" on the side of the barrel is a bit of an understatement, wouldn't you say? It should say something like "155mm HE", no?

no since it looks like a revolver instead of howitzer ;) but I know what you mean the barrel is huge.

I found this grill that puts out some serious heat! & they aint kinding everything in texas is big! :lol:

undisputablecuz.jpg

I also found this train smoker/grill kinda cool

smoker.jpg

Back