• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

pepper sightings

im suprised you dont like dumb and dummer tina..those two guys that do the beer comercial that are from canda remind me alot of dumb and dummer.
the ones that say ey all the time.
know what i mean ey??

Ahhh, the McKenzie brothers, originally from SCTV (Great White North skit). I find them funnier than the Dumb and Dumber guys, as the McKenzie's entire universe revolves around beer.

i agree on the beer part...i guess the thing that got on my nerves with those 2 were the eys at the end of every sentence.
know what i mean ey??

bubbaschili said:
i agree on the beer part...i guess the thing that got on my nerves with those 2 were the eys at the end of every sentence.
know what i mean ey??

That would be Eh!! Good day eh. How's it going eh! Where's your tooque eh!

Dumb and Dumber was good too, they had tooques too didn't they, eh.

Take off eh.

Derek (Hoser)

Americas test Kitchen, a show on PBS, did BBQ chicken and coleslaw this morning. They suggest using only legs, making your own bbq sauce, setting a tray in the center of the grill and surrounding it with the charcoal. they tray catches the druippings and allows indirect heat.

so i mispelled eh?? hell for the longest time i was saying ola insted of hola
with a nickname like bubba you gotta remember im not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Two guys came in with shirts that said "restaurant.com" and had bunches of chilies pictured. I practically broke a leg to find out about the chilies. BAH!! they are coupon brokers!! They trade web space or magazine space for discounts. they are the scourge of the industry.

Somewhat back on topic: How about the Simpsons where Homer eats the psychadelic chile and goes to the spirit world with his coyote guide (Johnny Cash). Wiggem must have been packin' a Dorset Naga eh. Still one of my favourite episodes!

i need to find the name of the pepper that wiggam used....the location of the pepper they were grown in an insane assylem in guatamala i think......let me find the exact words.....i have that simpson episode recoreded somewhere because homer ate the peppers at a chili cook off.

here is one of lisas quote from the show that is hallarious
Lisa: I'm gonna go get some vegetarian chili before they get desperate and add meat.

here is the name of the peppers
Homer is known as the dude with the fireproof stomach and Chief Wiggum brews up some chili with Guatemalan insanity peppers, and it burns the hell out of Homer's mouth.
grown deep in the jungles of a guatema by the inmates of a guatamalen insane asylem.

darthcarl said:
Ace hardware has both a "chilipepper" and a "habanero" paint color. I forget which paint brand it is.

That's hilarious, especially since habaneros don't come in just one colour.

Chili pepper sightings...

Sighting 1: I wore my US printed Mr. And Mrs. Chile Head (ala Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head) t-shirt to the party Friday night, and the Canadians kept reading "chile" with a long i, as if it rhymed with "rile"... And in case there is any doubt, I am convince that the aforementioned sort of incident is the exact reason why "chili" is spelled with an i in Canada and the rest of the world.

Sighting 2: We went to a flea market weekend before last and we came home with an enormous oil lamp. It stands about a foot tall and is about a foot and a half long. It's hand blown glass, in the shape of any of a variety of C. Annuums, more specifically, an Anaheim. It's a perfect decoration for our little factory outlet boutique... I just have to wonder... what possessed the folks we bought it from to have it collecting dust in their sitting room for the last God only knows how many years!

T

Back