• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Looking for a rotisserie

I had found a rotisserie that would hold up to 17 racks of ribs and I forget how many chickens but anyway. I lost the info I needed to order it. Does anyone know where I can find this site. I thought I had saved it but I lost it. I did all kind of searches but haven't been able to find. thanks pooldaddy9

pooldaddy9 said:
I had found a rotisserie that would hold up to 17 racks of ribs and I forget how many chickens but anyway. I lost the info I needed to order it. Does anyone know where I can find this site. I thought I had saved it but I lost it. I did all kind of searches but haven't been able to find. thanks pooldaddy9

You don't remember the name of the company? It wasn't Cookshack by any chance?

T

The one I was looking at, you could hook it up to a grill. I was wanting one to hook up to my gas grill. (like the one in my picture)

No, it wasn't Cookshack but I will check it out. I was online at BBQ 4-U just looking and came across it. I thought I had saved it but I didn't and I can't remember the name. I will find it sooner or later. I did find some similar at EZ Que Inc. thanks pooldaddy9

can we have a "im about to say somethig dirty in reply to something tina says but im not gonna say it because it is to obvious smiley??"

Tina Brooks said:
Cooooool... It almost makes me want to get into meat.

T

Cripes Tina, you left the double-doors open on this one. How can we keep this forum G-rated when you keep teasing with these sort of comments?

Back