• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

When do you NOT eat spicy food?

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you eat hot sauce with every meal, sure. Seriously, when do you not eat spicy food? I don't eat spicy food before a gig... imagine... on stage... gotta run off and someone swears they saw pyrotechnics even though your show doesn't have any :shocked:. Funny or serious answers welcome :lol:.

thehotpepper.com said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you eat hot sauce with every meal, sure. Seriously, when do you not eat spicy food? I don't eat spicy food before a gig... imagine... on stage... gotta run off and someone swears they saw pyrotechnics even though your show doesn't have any :shocked:. Funny or serious answers welcome :lol:.

I also, try not to eat spicy food before a gig because of the same reason...can't just stop playing in the middle of a set and run to the bathroom...but I carry a vial of defcon zero with me to spice up my bloody marys while I play...

I try to avoid it before taking the Trek(my newest steed) out for some major off-road cycling. It really, REALLY sucks being like 40 miles away from anything and getting Montezuma's revenge, you know?

Well I try not to eat anything "too hot" on the night before a day with important errands. sadly "try" means "to plan on doing it, but not really". it usually ends up with me in the bathroom (while I should do my errands) screaming "WHY?!?!?!?". :oops:
I do like Impy's post better (& new Avatar, too!). :cheers:

ImpyChick said:
When I have the shot @ lesbian nookie.
I KNEW IT!!!!!!! :lol:

ImpyChick said:
Hey I'm sure straight guys have the same problem!

True.

Well, I was going to say that I don't eat spicy food before sex, but since I haven't gotten any in like, 3 years (I wonder if it still is in working order....hmmmm :lol: ), I'm going to say never.

Seriously. Unless there is a time when I forget to bring spices with me out to eat (which is never, besides I have a container of Bhut Jolokia powder on my keychain which is my backup incase I forget my pepeprs or sauce or powder), then I eat some form of pepper product on my food.

When I eat at my outlaws and Mom & Pops -- Depending on the restaraunt but I am known to bring my own seasoning packet ;)

I try to avoid really hot food before going out to play sports. It's difficult to play hard and squeeze your cheeks together at the same time. :lol:

Back