• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

CAJohns Fatalii Puree

OMG you must have.

This is my matouks replacement.

I've had a seriously shitty day and my CAJohn order arrived while I was out. I got home, opened it and ate a halfspoon full of this as sort of a bit of relaxation. I now know I should have bought several bottles of this liquid gold. It's going to go fast, sooooo tasty.

Oh, and HOT. :onfire:

wohoo, I'm going to get mine in about a week or two. loved the talon which is also fatalii, but I guess the taste isn't really the same... well, cajohn is awesome

Sounds good, but don't I'll be buying it anytime soon.

fataliidx3.jpg

AlabamaJack said:
cool...just curious...I have six or so 8 oz jars I pressure canned sitting on the shelf...

To me it has a very good taste and a whole lotta heat. You know how some sauces have an effect one person one way and others not at all ??? this one gets me :mouthonfire:

Omri said:
Sounds good, but don't I'll be buying it anytime soon.

fataliidx3.jpg

Too bad there isnt an other way Omri

omri - holy shit :shocked: you were not kidding about the shipping charges to have some hot sauce shipped to you, I can see why you don't order much hot sauces from oversea's.

Never had the puree. Almost bought it. Instead I picked up the Fatalii Fire sauce. F'ing FANTASTIC. Still not as good as my fatalii sauce but hey, not everyone can be as awesome as me. ;)

I should go pick some up at the hot sauce store downtown. I'm running low on all forms of liquid heat anyway.

chilehunter said:
omri - holy shit :shocked: you were not kidding about the shipping charges to have some hot sauce shipped to you, I can see why you don't order much hot sauces from oversea's.
Europe is cheaper, but for some weird reason I still purchase sauces from overseas. :oops:
Yeah, lol... spent big $$$ on sauces lately.

Back