Hello from ....

Hello,

I'm just an ordinary guy - I'm into some strange things, but I really enjoy my grilled meats.

Currently I'm involved with a project on another site, the members may come here to try to find me... in which case I welcome them. :)

The problem is they're searching for something, they'll want me to hand it to them... but your head moderator stole the information from me, so they'll have to check with her to get it ;)

in the meantime, best of luck to everyone in your grilling.. cooking... etc. I plan on throwing some peppers in the frying pan tonight and sauteeing up a snitch of meat and veggies. :)

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes everyone

and congrats to the ones who took back from Tina what she had taken... perhaps I should have to put her on my list before long - nobody takes stuff from me... Harumph! I'm just glad they haven't gotten the real information from you yet .. haha

because the mystery is part of the game - umm I can't post a link to the site here ;)

perhaps if you look through Tina's profile - you'll see a link in there to an enigma clue... remove /eyeless and you may find out more information about what's going on :)

edge0fmadness said:
perhaps if you look through Tina's profile - you'll see a link in there to an enigma clue... remove /eyeless and you may find out more information about what's going on :)
I did, and I solved the mystery. I guess I'm too old for mysteries(after searching and discussing, and learing, and unlearing the mysteries of the universe for the past 23 years of my life). That was not intersesting, and out of the total of my time, that was a waste. I'm sorry if this is offensive, but that was a waste of my 30 seconds.

lol

so you figured out that it was Alias, but did you do anything after that? It's much more involved that just what you probably solved. It is, however, geared more toward puzzle geeks, and people who enjoy interactive stories.

edge0fmadness said:
It is, however, geared more toward puzzle geeks, and people who enjoy interactive stories.
Ah, see, there it is. I'm not much of a puzzle guy. But I think some other people on the board may like it.

Back