• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My cat should truly be on this forum too!

Well, there was one time he stole my hotwings off of the counter. (Yeah, I like them hot too:shocked:) He grabbed a burrito out of my hand once loaded with Cajohn 10, always hides and stashes my peppers with bite marks in them, then I wonder why he's running around in circles. Then there was another one. This wasn't really hot, but I gave him some left-over sardines I didn't finnish with Louisiana hotsauce in it. He licked up ALL of the liquid and left the fish. I think he's a chilihead:lol:

rabbit said:
Well, there was one time he stole my hotwings off of the counter. (Yeah, I like them hot too:shocked:) He grabbed a burrito out of my hand once loaded with Cajohn 10, always hides and stashes my peppers with bite marks in them, then I wonder why he's running around in circles. Then there was another one. This wasn't really hot, but I gave him some left-over sardines I didn't finnish with Louisiana hotsauce in it. He licked up ALL of the liquid and left the fish. I think he's a chilihead:lol:

We just adopted a Brittany from the animal shelter, I was eating Pinto Beans which my wife forgot to spice up so I used the seeds from a large orange habanero. And well he politely was asking for some so I offered him the shell of the pepper thinking there is no way he'll eat it, well he took it and in mouth and chomped down and immediately dropped the pepper and began licking his lips and went toward the water bowl I stopped him and gave him full fat milk.

Your cat registered but I banned him, all the posts looked like:
09348f 4901438` &*&(^*&^ ^(&*^^(&*^&^&*(^(&^(*^(*

thehotpepper.com said:

That was no cat! That was Mrs. Blues piss drunk!

Cheers, TB.

I started training friend's (Dave Reed) dog (Tigger) to like hot sauce. I started him out on Blair's Jalapeno Death, then gave him diced Jalapenos, and then he started to try to eat the pods right off of my pepper plants. I stopped him there b/c when he picked a pod he generally tore off the branched connected to the pod.

rabbit said:
always hides and stashes my peppers with bite marks in them, then I wonder why he's running around in circles.

Haha your cat sounds like a badass

My cat after eating fatalii fire hot sauce:

3016975003_eb452e3b3b.jpg

She's a pussy :)

Here's the thread i started about it, damn I wish I had gotten it on video instead of pictures lol, it was hauling ass around the house

Txclosetgrower said:
Haha your cat sounds like a badass

My cat after eating fatalii fire hot sauce:

3016975003_eb452e3b3b.jpg

She's a pussy :)

Here's the thread i started about it, damn I wish I had gotten it on video instead of pictures lol, it was hauling ass around the house
Dude I actually got pissed at my cat once and he tore up my naga plant. I figured since he likes the peppers so much I can let him have a lick of the inside. He was running around in circles that time too and was drooling just the same:hell::lol:. I wouldn't do that to any animal, but I figured maybe I'd teach him a lesson not to touch them anymore and I knew it wouldn't kill him. What's he do now. Still tears them apart and eats my hotfood.lol!

thehotpepper.com said:

Dude I think my cat may be spammin ya.;):P:lol:

I try not to make stuff up when I talk. Everything I said was true. My cat is a chilihead oddly and yeah I did that with the Naga. The only reason I did it was to try to prevent him from doing it again. He oddly likes hot food though. I don't see it being any worse than a shock collar, or a choke chain honestly. I love my pets to death too. Besides, he licked it on his own free will:shocked::lol:

A while ago I wanted to call my new cat Berniebutz(after our once famous member)but my family didn't get it:(
I still trust in Berniebutz as a spiritual leader:lol:

Haha. He never returned after shoving that hot sauce bottle up his *** or whatever that stunt was.

Oh wait, that's not BernieButz, THIS is BernieButz. How could I forget? :lol:

Ha ha, THP that thread was awesome. O yeah and Tx, you should make one of those can haz cheesbuger images of your cat with peppers.

millworkman said:
Ha ha, THP that thread was awesome. O yeah and Tx, you should make one of those can haz cheesbuger images of your cat with peppers.

Lol i've made couple with her:

128736831111921084.jpg

128736710309412975.jpg

128736837215319522.jpg

Back