• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Red Robin's Burning Love Burger

We just met with our wedding photographer tonight out in PA. Went well and we like her. She's pretty down to earth and knows what we want without wanting to jump into our wallets.

While there we grabbed dinner afterward at Red Robin. Steph had her normal bbq grilled chicken. I ordered the Burning Love Burger. As i recall, it was a cayenne seasoned burger on a jalapeno kaiser with jalapeno jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno salsa, some spicyish mayo, and...fried jalapeno rings. I figured i would give it a go as i already had the 5 Alarm burger and it was a false alarm. Now it was hard to tell at first, but the fried jalapeno rings...were FRESH red-ripe jalapenos! This my dear friends is a VERY good thing. It's extremely hard to find red ripe japs in any market this far from Texas or New Mexico. Right away i wished i had a whole bowl full of these little red hot wonders. These puppies were even corked. Now i will not say this burger was a scorcher, not even close, but it had enough heat to make me smile. It needed WAY more cayenne and some more heat. Hell, a big handful of the fried jalapenos would have been nice. Red Robin has come very close to a nice and fiery combo. This is a first for me to have a spicy meal outside of a Thai or Mexican joint. They're sooooo close to having a real burner. They just need to up the ante and double or triple up the seasoning. Flavor wise, this burger is terrific.

The Red Robin Burning Love Burger gets my full endorsement, but i'd ask for extra seasoning. I did, but doubt i got it. I also HIGHLY recommend you ask for a side dish of the fried jalapenos. They were probably the best part of the burger and rival their onion rings.

The burger sounds phenomenal for a chain!!! I've only been to Red Robin twice & both times were exceptional. I'll have to go soon to try this burger!

fineexampl said:
We just met with our wedding photographer tonight out in PA. Went well and we like her. She's pretty down to earth and knows what we want without wanting to jump into our wallets.

While there we grabbed dinner afterward at Red Robin. Steph had her normal bbq grilled chicken. I ordered the Burning Love Burger. As i recall, it was a cayenne seasoned burger on a jalapeno kaiser with jalapeno jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno salsa, some spicyish mayo, and...fried jalapeno rings. I figured i would give it a go as i already had the 5 Alarm burger and it was a false alarm. Now it was hard to tell at first, but the fried jalapeno rings...were FRESH red-ripe jalapenos! This my dear friends is a VERY good thing. It's extremely hard to find red ripe japs in any market this far from Texas or New Mexico. Right away i wished i had a whole bowl full of these little red hot wonders. These puppies were even corked. Now i will not say this burger was a scorcher, not even close, but it had enough heat to make me smile. It needed WAY more cayenne and some more heat. Hell, a big handful of the fried jalapenos would have been nice. Red Robin has come very close to a nice and fiery combo. This is a first for me to have a spicy meal outside of a Thai or Mexican joint. They're sooooo close to having a real burner. They just need to up the ante and double or triple up the seasoning. Flavor wise, this burger is terrific.

The Red Robin Burning Love Burger gets my full endorsement, but i'd ask for extra seasoning. I did, but doubt i got it. I also HIGHLY recommend you ask for a side dish of the fried jalapenos. They were probably the best part of the burger and rival their onion rings.
I actually took my wife there for Valentines day and I had one. It wasn't the hottest in the world, but it was honestly really good and it still had a little burn.(Not as in flaming, but good spice I like my cayennes too.) For a chain restaurant trying to make something good with heat for the average person it was really good. What's funny is I've only been to Red Robin twice in my whole life.(Went there twice in 3 weeks..lol!) Last time I had the Banzai burger ordered medium. That had no heat at all because it didn't have peppers, but that was AWESOME!! I would have never thought pinapple could be so good on a burger. I give them credit on there burgers. They are REALLLY GOOD!!

RR does a nice burger for a chain. Just do yourself a favor and when you do a "make your own burger", be as detailed as possible. i once had to send a burger back 4 times. i usually wouldnt do that, but they ticked me off. ;)

Next time i go i will ask for extra jalapenos. They were my favorite part. I still dream of this burger.

I have one or two of them close to me. I have never eaten there though. I am going to have to go give it a try now. I was so happily surprised that this was not another bash the chain 'cause it's not hot thread. Where were you in PA Fineexampl?

Back