• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Test "Yellow 7 Pod"

Got the seeds from Trinni a while ago of the yellow 7 pod and this is what came, they are awesome..

Yellow7Pod-1.jpg

this is the 1 tested and weighed as was so big never seen a pod that size..

y7142.jpg

They are Reallllly nice actually, Hot as a Naga as got that Hot Coal whack in the back of the throat that the naga gives, but my Tongue really waas bad hahahahah, and still not got my taste back properly..

here ya go Yellow 7 pod test

Hope ya's enjoy,

next week, the Biggest Scorpion i can find :)

cheers
neil.

Good to here you liked them. They one of the few super-hots that I'm growing this year.
I still need to get out of the stone-ages here so I can watch more of your great videos:)

they are reallly nice actuallly and all the pods are Huge hopefully its a characteristic of the variety , never seen pods as big before and the plant isnt that big . ill take a pic of the whole plant tomorrow and put up

nice Neil...I made stuffed poppers with some of mine last year and I swear, it took me three days to eat one... (wuss here)

Your such a brave man to eat such a pepper. Vibrant yellow color the same as TriniHottie pics last year, beautiful. To bad you ate the seeds because I really want to grow this pepper. If you made it this far there is no pepper Neil cannot tame. Bravo!:mouthonfire:

dreamboat said:
Good on you Neil.
I hope there will be some seeds available from this sometime.

dreamboat

I second that motion. Hell, I just want some normal 7 pod seeds, yellow 7 pod seeds would rock my world!

as Promised Plant Pics

yellow 7 Pods

yellow7p.jpg

yellow 7 Plant

yellow7p1.jpg

here is the Jonah Pods,,,

jonahs.jpg

and these are the Plain old 7pod lol

trinni7.jpg

no way gonna sell the seeds (i don't of a lot have and won't) , but the seedsavers get straight up,, and THP dudes should be Ok depending on how many i get.. next season will grow a few as Love them

But Wait, theres More

Check This Out, The Trinidad Scorp that was On Steroids is Podding Up

scorp2.jpg

Aint seen anything like the shit happening this season, Totally Blown away

:D

Awesome plants Neil. Very impressive yields. Those yellow 7s are just amazing.

FYI, something is off with the 7 pot Jonah. The pods don't look right in my opinion. I'm not saying they are not super hot. The pod shape is not true to type. I've grown in several years now. The other 7 pot red strain is exactly as expected. I'm getting to know these super hots quite well. :)

The Scorpion is just PERFECT!!

Hell, who knows...a pic of the 7 pot "Jonah" from 2008...the pod shapes are varied so maybe it is right. It's hard to tell. The middle pod is most characteristic of the true strain.

Chris

P1070399.jpg

Man that chilli pod was fruckin huge mate, you could hardly fit it in your gob! How was your belly after such punishment?

Awesome effort, I couldnt do that without someone pointing a gun at my head. How did you get started on eating stupidly hot chillies?

Great pics Neil - thanks for sharing! Crazy vid BTW, that's the biggest pepper I've ever seen anyone jam in their mouth.

Back