• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hab Guts

Ok, so about an hour or so ago I made the mistake of eating a couple orange habs on an empty stomach.... my guts are rockin right now! YEEEOOOOOWCH Anybody ever get Naga guts?

I've thrown up from both chocolate habaneros and trinidad scorpions. Ate a couple chocolate habs on an empty stomach. Scorpion was way worse. Only ate a bite. That thing felt like i had swallowed lit charcoal. Throwing up something that hot is one of the worst experiences ever. And the splashback burns your face.

I eat orange habs and barely break a sweat now.....

Txclosetgrower said:
I've thrown up from both chocolate habaneros and trinidad scorpions. Ate a couple chocolate habs on an empty stomach. Scorpion was way worse. Only ate a bite. That thing felt like i had swallowed lit charcoal. Throwing up something that hot is one of the worst experiences ever. And the splashback burns your face.

I eat orange habs and barely break a sweat now.....

It went down ok, but now it's just sittin there kickin the shit out of stomach... haha I love hab guts:mouthonfire:

Yeah man, I learned early that eating chiles straight on an empty tummy is a bad plan... ;)

I go for stuff like a nice sammich, cottage cheese, rice, etc. like an hour beforehand. Just benign foods. I'd stay away from super greasy foods too.

Doing it early on makes so ya aint full when ya eat the chile..another bad thing. :D

QuadShotz said:
Yeah man, I learned early that eating chiles straight on an empty tummy is a bad plan... ;)

I go for stuff like a nice sammich, cottage cheese, rice, etc. like an hour beforehand. Just benign foods. I'd stay away from super greasy foods too.

Doing it early on makes so ya aint full when ya eat the chile..another bad thing. :D

Sounds like a delicate balancing act haha... I for sure learned my lesson! Next time no empty belly

I've never done it on an empty stomach cause I've listened to many bad stories on here....:)

I usually wake up at about 2am and have to run to the toilet and quietly scream to myself...:lol:

moyboy said:
I've never done it on an empty stomach cause I've listened to many bad stories on here....:)

I usually wake up at about 2am and have to run to the toilet and quietly scream to myself...:lol:

hahahaha.... ya, it's kinda funny how fast it goes through ya. i just got done quietly screaming to myself... :onfire:

Ya, I did a dumb thing tonight..pre-soaked seeds in the chamomile tea, np right?

Wrong.

I took them out to plant with my fingers...Yes, I rinsed afterwards...or so I thought. It's just seeds eh?

About 1/2 way through watching "Medium" later on in the evening, I had an itch and rubbed it.

Unfortunatly, it was my eye and the seeds I had soaked were from 7-pots, Trinidad Scorpions, AND Burkina Habs...:shocked:

Apparently there was enough placental tissue still left on the seeds, that after hydrating them for several hours...well, you get the idea.

Sig below may apply. ;-)

d_arrow.gif

POTAWIE said:
I call it the hab-master workout. It strengthens the habdominals, you'll have a 6-pack in no time:lol:

I prefer my 6-pack before I eat the habs, gotta have something to wash it all down :0

I had this heppen to me when I first arrived at the press day for the New Mexico Fiery Foods Festival a few years ago. I just drank a beer and it went away.

imaguitargod said:
I had this heppen to me when I first arrived at the press day for the New Mexico Fiery Foods Festival a few years ago. I just drank a beer and it went away.

I suffered for HOURS! And all I needed was a damn beer?! :shocked:

Back