• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video First Full Hab Video

Awesome!

Nice job on the hab..it's a great chile to munch on.
Even better mixed with eggs, or about anything..lol :)

I just planted about a dozem of 'em tonight, let the strong survive I say.

QuadShotz said:
Awesome!

Nice job on the hab..it's a great chile to munch on.
Even better mixed with eggs, or about anything..lol :)

I just planted about a dozem of 'em tonight, let the strong survive I say.

That's the best was to do it quad! I'm happy to see that you didn't give up on indoor gardening. Yeah, the hab is a great pepper. Can't wait to work my way up to a Naga!!!!

ExtremeBurn said:
That's the best was to do it quad! I'm happy to see that you didn't give up on indoor gardening. Yeah, the hab is a great pepper. Can't wait to work my way up to a Naga!!!!

Nah mate..The Dorset Naga plant said it'd kill me in my sleep if I gave up on it...and I listen to a 2' tall Naga. ;)

Still early in the year for that, they are just now recovering from that winter cold in the apt. in Oct.

But, I hope it will soon.

Thinking of how many nodes those suckers have..it'd be insane when they finally flower.

QuadShotz said:
Still early in the year for that, they are just now recovering from that winter cold in the apt. in Oct.

But, I hope it will soon.

Thinking of how many nodes those suckers have..it'd be insane when they finally flower.

Then it's NAGA time! naga pizza, naga soup, naga pie, naga casserole, dr. pepper & banana puree stuffed nagas (inside joke from old thread lol) NAGA EVERYTHING!

great video

I planted some for myself and cant wait to try it, dont expect a video of me doing the munch because I am a big baby but loved yours.

chicagofire said:
I planted some for myself and cant wait to try it, dont expect a video of me doing the munch because I am a big baby but loved yours.

haha... thanks! i was screamin on the inside though lol:mouthonfire:

Back