• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Fat Tuesday

"Ahhh Tuesday... Tuesday is fat. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's Tuesday. Fat, burstingly, burgundy so. But oh so soft, so fatly soft, so softly fat that you begin to wonder, really, how does Tuesday, soft and as fat as it is, manage to keep up? Where does it hide it's huffing and puffing, and the deep deep drowsieness after the tall dinner. Come come big Tuesday, what do you weigh? How much have you gained since the burgining? Beutiful burgining burgundy big big burgundy. Fat fat fat as a Tuesday cat."

~Adaptided from Ken Nordine's Colors

Happy Fat Tuesday!!! I wish I could be there!!! I was at the Lundy Gras Parade a few years ago and that was a good time. Maybe one of these days I'll make it back to New Orleans!!!

I was in N'oleans one time for Mardi Gras when I was 17 years old...that crowd is crazy...our band (Tate High School in Pensacola) marched in the "Best Bands in Dixie Parade" 15 miles of pure drunken bliss - the crowd was passing wine bottles to the bands as they marched by and at the end of the parade, there were a lot of drunk kids around...of course the law was not as tough as it is today in 1967

oh it was about the same when I was there last!!! Fun....Drink....Fun...Drunk....

Had a heck of a good time!!! Just gotta watch out around there!! I met some of the "prettiest" men I ever met there...lol....lots of crossdressers walking around lol....it was fun though.

just finished 6 pounds of Crawfish and 4 Margaritas...if you have never had a margarita with crawfish....it just fits...

Mardi Gras celebration has started at AJs place.

Back