• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

A Man after My own Heart

While at WTR last month, we had a vender area where I was selling sauces and meat rubs. THat's where I met Richard of Flynn's foods. I now carry his sauces also.
Anyway, he was interested in my HOT sauces and tasted a few. He worked up to Jersey Death, then I dug the Final Answer out.
He started gasping a bit. I asked if he needed candy and got an emphatic nodding of the head. :lol: She wanted to know what it was and he just shoved it in while reaching for more candy.
:) Poor girl's eye's just glazed over! I was already reaching for the candy and handed it to her. Her first words were " What the Finh!!!! was that!!" Holey Cripes, etc." I thought she was gonna killl him.:mouthonfire: I would have been taking pics, but the models were posing for a shoot right behind them. The look on her face was priceless.
I tried a helping of Final Answer and found that it doesn't seem as hot to me as it used to. Guess I'm finally getting used to it.:)

Models posing? :onfire: WOW!! Now that's something that I would have a hard time ignoring. Frank makes it sound like the photo shoot was just normal activity in the park.

I'll bet the meat rubs were a big seller that day!!:onfire:

Sorry guys, no pics leave the park. Though one model, on her break came over to my table, and without signing a publication release, posed for several shots with my sauces. I can only keep those in my private collection. :onfire: Besides, who buy from a beautiful woman, nude, selling sauce?
Later, for the park, I shot several shots of one of their photo shoots. The pro-photogs all wanted copies of that!:)

She liked the Death Rain chips best. I've gotten a lot of teasing by the wife lately about those particular days.:onfire: And about the pics.

I don't think you want to see the models... have you ever seen what your typical nudist colony women look like?

No, but this is my guess...
pig.gif

You 2 sure aren't talking about the gals I saw. As one pointed out,, she's never needed any air-brush touch-ups. I believe it too.
Truth is, real nudist don't pay looks too much mind. It gets pretty humdrum after the 1st. hour or 2. On a daily basis of being around 200 Bo Dereks and 200 average women, you're only interested in them as a person, not an object.:shocked:

Back