A Belated WELCOME from Ohio...

I have tried to welcome everyone that has joined since the first of the year, there are soooo many. So, for the one's that I have caught up to and the one's that I haven't, 2009 has been a weird year for me so far.

SO....

Here's a belated welcome from Ohio. Better late than never...

I am embarrassed :oops: that I have been slacking with my welcomes. Some of this was due to breaking my foot. It is still broken, but atleast it doesn't hurt anymore. Some of this was also due to work had been really hectic.

ANYWAY....

Here's a belated welcome from Ohio. Better late than never...

I sure hope that you all have come to enjoy this site and as I have found, this site is as addicting as the Hot Peppers that brought us here.

Didn't I read TODAY that you're heading for 2k? At that time you were at about 1970 posts, now you're at 2070...:shocked: How do we call that here at THP? :think: ...I can't find the right word... IGGY, can you help my memory?

The sad thing about it is that all the noobs of the last few days now have vanished to the third page.

Us folks down in the real Ohio - Cincinnati, consider NE OH, especially Cleveland, a different state or country.

Mike

:lol:

I know what you mean...I grew up in Columbus and my wife grew up in Cincinnati and I must say, Cincinnati is by far my favorite Ohio city. I love going to visit my in-laws there.

You guys know nothing,

I am deep in the "murder" capital of Ohio... in Youngstown! ... People here have stickers on their cars that say stuff like "Youngstown, Ohio...hell gotta live somewhere".... :)

Welcome Ohioians, U.S. States, Other countries and possibly other worldly persons or beings... :) We love you all!

Back