• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

An update from the chilehouse

Hi Guys,

The hot weather in Darlington (UK) has certainilty been bringing my plants on a treat in the last few weeks. Ive just updated thechileman blog (2006 journal) to document this seasons progress. Amongst the latest entries are:

1. Lots of pics of this seasons first pods
2. The Magical Manzano (and a little more info on the Capsicum Pubescens
species)
3. Chile Flowers and blossom Drop

http://thechileman.blogspot.com/

All the best andd happy growing

Mark:mouthonfire:

Hi Tina,

I don't think you have to subscribe do you? Julian Livsey (my partner in crime on the chileman site) set it up for me as Its easier to update. Im new to this 'blog' lark and I admit its not a very good one as I don't have the time to update it regularly (daily/weekly) to keep it 'fresh'.

Still, its a bit of fun;)

Mark

A beautiful site- well done! I've just added it to my favorites list. Next year, I want to take a crack at those purple guys. I think they'll like San Diego.

Hi Mark

Going from strength to strength....really impressed with what you have done and keep on doing.....sure is one in the eye for all those doubting Tompkinsons around when you first started the project....

All the best

Guy

I think the plant is too big for a Purrira. Heres a few more pictures which might help to solve the mystery:

MysteryPlant2_1.jpg

MysteryPlant_1.jpg

MysteryPod2_1.jpg

MysteryPod1_1.jpg

Mark

Hey mark,

Its been over 6 months now and I still visit your database almost every day. Keep up the good work. Hope your weather gets better.

Back