• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Those xzc Moments!!

During a recent show at WTR, I found out what Tina was talking about. I saw several people get hiccups by the time they had worked up to Sudden Death during their 'tolerance testing'. Interesting phenomenom.
My own worst moment was when I must have scratched some itch. About the time I realized I had some locallize burning going on, :shocked: a customer came up. She had 40 questions and stayed 20+ minutes. Another customer showed up and had different questions.. ( Seems that whenever 2 0r more customers are their, neither has the same question, and your answers never suit both people.)
Thing is, it was over 45 minutes before I could leave and get some liquid soap. Which, by the way, is fantasic for external burns. I get those about 3 times a week, so I should know! :shocked:

lol

I imagine that hiccups in a nudist colony could be fun to watch.

Frank, can't you use a see-through apron to prevent hazards???

Wearing an apron would cause me to miss too many 'exciting, memorial moments'! :lol: Burnt a hole in my chest a few weeks back when I didn't clean a spill. Glad it doesn't affect my insides.:lol:
Can wear anything I want in clothing Optional area..

It's all about comfort factor. I love the feeling I get right after a shower, clean and refreshed. Why spoil it by getting into clothing? I get to keep the feeling all day long. What's a few hot sauce spills?? ;) Just means I get to take another shower.:lol:

Ya know, Frank, if it weren't for living in the land of ice and snow, I'd be in complete and total agreement with you... But, I'd still wear an apron while cooking.

T

My friends can always tell when i'm trying out a new hotsauce if it's really good and hot enough because i get hiccups like crazy, but they go away within a few minutes. Seems like it's just a real nasty twitch i get in my throat when something new and exciting goes down it.

imaguitargod said:
I almost spit out my coffee when I read that...

I've actually never got the hot hicuups thing, guess I'm odd...

=========================
Made me laugh, too.

I got the hiccups once.....with a particularly nasty extract sauce by the name of Toxic Waste. Well over a million shu. It did make me hiccup. (You should have seen how my friend handled it....:) )

I've lost my breath due to the heat of a hot sauce, but never hiccups.

BTW I enjoyed every second of it!! Pure XTC!! Most fun that one can have with yer clothes on!

Back