PepperLover... is here

hi every body my name is judy Hamdan iam 26 years old from tennessee USA i am new here but been member in other forums for long time i am intresten in growing pepper more than any thing the most i like is wild peppers mainly galapagoense i had some last year but could not have any seeds from 4 plants its achallange go grow this one and thats why i like it and will keep trying even i dont have seeds this year which i hope some of you guys might have any to share .
i have aseeds list i will post and any one is most welcom to be sent any of my seeds ;)....

Hey Judy welcome to the best place around. You are going to love it here.

Also a big welcome to halo's, you do know that a halo is only inches away from becoming a noose yeah?

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany! Where in Tennessee are you? My wife's dad was raised in Estill Springs, Franklin County.

hey armadillo iam from PULASKI small town in Gils county midle south TN 1 hour south Nashvill 30 mints from franklin county ... we are close

is there any place where youall post your seeds lists i have seeds list i would like to shre with you guys and would like to know your lists too

PepperLover said:
hey armadillo iam from PULASKI small town in Gils county midle south TN 1 hour south Nashvill 30 mints from franklin county ... we are close

Wow! That is REALLY close. We stay with my brother in law in northern Alabama once a year. And for visiting Estill Springs we leave the Interstate 65 at the intersection with Hwy 64! Only we turn east to Fayetteville, not west to Pulaski! So I kinda drove over your front porch quite a few times!

Hey Jude!Welcome from the Sunshine state!Sorry about your boys getting "Poked"in the Tourney Yesterday!Well,not so much really.
I'm sure if your looking for unusual peppers you've found the right place.
Enjoy!

Back