• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Heated Pizza

Here's the pizza sauce I've concocted, It's a basic enchilada sauce but where it says 1 table spoon I've added 3 table spoons and chipotle spice, cayenne, Arbole spice, "All this in a 1/4th measuring cup"

Sauce done, Tomorrow I'll make the dough.

497798003_yVjRW-S.jpg

FiveSix said:
You had me at enchilada sauce! Now im hungry. You don't think it will be too watery on the dough?
no because it's going to thicken, Which takes a while, Then I'm going to add 2 habs for a topping on the pizza.

I just checked it and it's the right consistency for pizza sauce.

Tomorrow I'll be using for my toppings shallots, Leek's, Mozzie, mild cheeder, feta, mushrooms.

Right now I have the pizza rising in a bowl for an hour but here's a few more pictures.

498053360_bR5Gu-S.jpg

&

498053919_fQeEd-S.jpg

Now it's time to chop 2 habs for the ultimate topping.

Sickmont said:
Oh, good. You like your pizza 'dragged through the garden' also.
Of coarse the only way to eat it.

Some times I like bacon though but a month ago I had 2 pounds of bacon and I kind of need to lay off it for a while LO..

Nice lookin pie man.

how about grilling some chicken marinated in some of that sauce and grillin or roasting it, choppin it up and add it to your pie?

toss in some hot sausage too...

man you did it now...I need some wild pizza

Chef Jimmie said:
Nice lookin pie man.

how about grilling some chicken marinated in some of that sauce and grillin or roasting it, choppin it up and add it to your pie?

toss in some hot sausage too...

man you did it now...I need some wild pizza
Next time I'll toss some cherzio into the pizza, And thank you Jimmie, I rock in pizza making.

Back