THP Shirts and More!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
By popular demand... THP APPAREL AND MERCH

Top-quality! Not cheap heat-transfer CafePress style, but real printing on name brand apparel.

Click "Shop" in the nav bar.

Thanks for the support!

nice looking goods,
i think i'm having probs viewing them properly because it says that the large chopping board is $30+????????????????

Simple. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. The base price is set in stone, and it's a custom piece.

any chance you'll be getting some "supersized" shirts? it says the largest is a 2xl I wear a 3-4xl? Just curious. also you have a large and small cutting board....how big are they? (wife wants me not to use our regular cutting board for peppers)+

Yeah, if you choose the standard T-shirt it comes in 3XL. I'll get the cutting bord dimensions.

Google chrome seems to be having issues with the site itself, anyone else finding this?

Like the merchandise, am not going to contemplate shipping to oz.

3 XL is available is different sytles depending on the color. I just noticed you can get it in the ringer style too as long as you pick the right color.

LARGE cutting board:
12" x 15" overall size, 3/16" thick
SMALL cutting board:
8" x 11" overall size, 3/16" thick

Dishwasher safe
Scratch resistant textured surface
Odor and stain proof

Dude, I found 4 XL, and 5 XL! Choose the regular T, royal blue. Probably in other colors too.

Whatever price you are quoted...

I don't have them memorized :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
Dude, I found 4 XL, and 5 XL! Choose the regular T, royal blue. Probably in other colors too.

ok thanks I didn't know there are different sizes with the colors as well. I'll look some more!

Hey hey!! Got me one for starters. Any chance the baseball jerseys could be found in a 3X? Sure do like them baseball jerseys. Why I might wear it every single day, be like a walking billboard for the site. Yep, uh-huh, yeah, OK. Just like wearing a billboard.

Thanks THP.

Those t-shirts look fantastic and in the colours I love, I'm gonna get one, I'm just trying to decide which one and work out the American sizing. I'll ask Sickmont, he'll know the right size for me.

Thanks man! You're the first! I demand pics.

Finally!! I have to straighten out some bullshit with my printfection account(i haven't used it in years) and i got my t shirt on order now. Funny how it says "one day shipping -$24.95 - usually arrives in 3 to 4 days"....WTF is that about?

Well they have to print it ;) lol.

Cool man! Enjoy. Post pics.

Back