• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What spicy food did you eat today?

Like the title says, what spicy food did you eat today?

I got some ramen noodles cookin right now soon to be enhanced with da domb, some habanero sauce, and a little cayenne pepper. College studients idea of a spicy dinner.

Today i have consumed no spice, i am getting ready to be blown into oblivion by Stillmanz Quadrophonic sauce tonight :P

Yesterday however i consumed Habs, Nagas, Scorpions, Yellow Congoes and Douglah, on crackers with cheese.

Novacastrian said:
Today i have consumed no spice, i am getting ready to be blown into oblivion by Stillmanz Quadrophonic sauce tonight :P

Yesterday however i consumed Habs, Nagas, Scorpions, Yellow Congoes and Douglah, on crackers with cheese.

very nice, that bowl of ramen kicked my ass:mouthonfire:

Nothing yet, but a bowl of my non-authentic homemade chili I posted in another thread is on the menu for tonight.

chilli1003.jpg

I think I'll just go with some corn chips for dipping tonight.

:mouthonfire:

I just tore through a ham, egg and tomato sandwich from the cafe next door to work with Liquid Napalm piled on......man, i'm sweating my arse off now.

Sickmont said:
I just tore through a ham, egg and tomato sandwich from the cafe next door to work with Liquid Napalm piled on......man, i'm sweating my arse off now.

I just ordered some of that I cant wait to try it:P

Well, I'm probnably going to post once here b/c I eat spicey on breakfest, lunch, dinner, deserts, and snacks in between and posting everything would just be a hassle...so the last spicey thing was about an hour ago, I had some of my Dave's Zesty Blend on three slices of pizza.

I am having much spice right now. Leftover pizza with Pepperfreak's Aji and Choc Hab spices, and a raw orange hab to go with it. In the oven is a pan full of chicken thighs. Half of them had a sweet and spicy rub with more of the Aji powder, and the other half has a McCormick chicken rub with my fatalii powder. They should be done soon...I hope...because I am getting hungry!!!

Wow, REAL Black Forest Ham is f%^#ing awesome! I just got a sandwich from my local Italian food store, where I usually get Italian meats (hot capicolla, etc.), but I wanted something smoky, so I got Black Forest with Extra Sharp White Cheddar and hot cherry peppers! I sampled the ham first, and man, this stuff rocks. I've only had the cheap deli stuff, and it is nothing like this. About to comp into this bad boy.

Just finished off a New York strip rubbed with my chili powder (ancho,guajillo, chipotle, cayenne and cumin) garlic and onion powders salt and pepper, alongside a baked potato with some chili powder, butter and hab sauce, all washed down with a glass of Woodford.

Nothing yet, but if I can muster the motivation to do a little work in the kitchen..I might make some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos and habaneros.

just had some deep fried skate with my o hab, rosemary, honey sauce. Worked up a little sweat but my tongue and throat weren't too blasted, my lips however feel like there on fire. I wonder why.

Suicide wings with a Talon boost and three pints of 80 schilling for lunch, and double suicide beef curry with four pints of Smithwicks for dinner... all in all, a good day...:cool:

xgrafcorex said:
Nothing yet, but if I can muster the motivation to do a little work in the kitchen..I might make some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos and habaneros.

I did wind up making these and they were great..I did pay for them in the morning though. :onfire:

Wasn't feeling very inspired today so I settled on a couple of dogs:
2 Multigrain buns
2 Hot dogs
Fried onions
Lightly fried mushrooms
Grated Tasty Cheddar
THSC NagaSav Sauce(might as well warm the heart when you're clogging your arteries)

Back