• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CaJohn's newest collectible

I don't collect hot sauces, but i have to admit, that is a cool looking bottle. If it ain't to pricey, that may just wind up being my first collectible hot sauce...

CaJohn does a real nice job with the packaging of their special sauces. The limited edition that I bought is is an all wood, circular package. The wood is cut in a thin veneer and is able to turn all the way around itself and has an elastic closure. But that mirror finish job is the cooliest.

chiliman said:
CaJohn does a real nice job with the packaging of their special sauces. The limited edition that I bought is is an all wood, circular package. The wood is cut in a thin veneer and is able to turn all the way around itself and has an elastic closure. But that mirror finish job is the cooliest.

Of all the collectibles we have, somehow we managed to have NONE of them be from CaJohn. When we pick up one of these at ZestFest, it will instantly become one of the coolest ones we have. It just looks classy, which counts for a lot.

Do you have a picture of the CaJohn one you have, Chiliman? If so, I'd like to see it. Post it if you can.

- Joe

No doubt, one of the coolest looking things ever put out there in my mind.

CaJohn's stuff is far and away my favorite thing to collect.

What I'm shocked about though in all honesty is how Blair's stuff (same bottle, different wax, different level of heat, different #, etc) like the Firecracker can generate so much attention and this totally new thing only gets a fraction of the attention. Really, it blows my mind.

Back