THP Throwdowns

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
The Popper Throwdown has spawned a new event, THP Throwdowns! Interested? Participate HERE.

Hey ya'll. I challenge ya'll to a Pizza Toss Off Fri/Sat 5/1-5/2.
Pics mandatory or it didn't happen. Store bought sauce and dough is okay..even the evil Boboli. Don't even think about dressing up a Tombstone frozen pizza or we'll know Clarice. Post as many pics of one or several pizzas. C'mon you noob's too! Don't forget...as this IS a chilehead forum, make at least one pizza bringin' the heat!

Ya'll get your mojo workin'. Rumor Intelligence has it that IGG may even do an Avocado Pizza. Blech! Better have lots of adult beverages on hand when viewing that pic.

Who's in?

Cheers, TB.

It's being discussed in the public group.

texas blues said:
My Bad.

TB FAIL.

I was just letting people know, not saying not to post that ;) Trying to get people to that ghost town of a group only you and I know about :lol:

texas blues said:
Rumor Intelligence has it that IGG may even do an Avocado Pizza. Blech! Better have lots of adult beverages on hand when viewing that pic.
Not going to do the experimental Avacado pizza for the throwdown....have something more devious planned.....mwhahahahahah :hell:

imaguitargod said:
Not going to do the experimental Avacado pizza for the throwdown....have something more devious planned.....mwhahahahahah :hell:

I'm predicting a 1/2 and 1/2 Defcon zero and tomato paste sauce.

PLEEAAASSEE!!

Back