• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Naga 666

With my Dorset setting pods like a champ i had to come up with a recipe to use them, here it is.

70 grms Dorset Naga
25 grms Jalapeno (i used small red ones)
30 grms Goats Weed
15 grms Aji Lemon
15 grms Tabasco
5 grms Habernero powder (from THSC)

100 ml Apple cider vinegar
50 ml Lime juice
500 grms canned mango pieces (cats didn't have any fresh but would be better)
1/2 of one large Spanish onion
1 clove Garlic
2.5 grms fresh Ginger
3 Artichoke hearts (didn't expect to see that did ya!)

I blended the Dorsets and vinegar the night before and let sit (was too drunk to be in the kitchen).
Next day chop up your peppers and throw them in a pot, blend with the biggest outboard motor you can find and heat to boiling whilst stiring.
After around 20 minutes add the Artichoke hearts and blend them in (thickens it nice like). I wasn't even thinking about using these, didn't even know what they were, but they had "La Nova" as a brand name so i thought i would try them. They are not too bad on their own either :P

Makes approx 1 liter.

This stuff has a wonderful sweet initial taste and then proceeds to light you on fire. Anyone want to try some?

Naga666001.jpg

Nagas for pic only, the Naga and Vinegar are in the bottle behind ;)
Naga666002.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee

Nova..that looks like pure evil in a bottle. I dig it! I also like the fact that you didn't blend it super fine. You can see the little bits of chiles and seeds. Outstanding!

Cheers, TB.

Oh yeah TB this stuff is scorchin! I had a chilli head mate try some last night and boy was he cursing. I have to get MoyBoy to try some and report back, i shall MAKE him do a review!

I'm betting I would be cursin' too! I top out at habs but am dying to try a Naga. IGG's hooking me up with some seeds. Woot!
Will THSC/Neil do a vid of the stuff? Neil is King!

Cheers, TB.

Hey Nova, sure I'd love to try it...the artichokes have got me! I'll try anything different, sounds good bring it on usually what we try on a whim turns out great, luckily you wrote it all down....sometime I think, shit this would go good, but I make it in a hurry, bammmm it tastes great, but do you think for the life of me I can make it again...shiiiiiiiit no way...PM me
Grant

No worries Grant, be warned this stuff is bloody Nuclear, it hits everywhere including the top of the mouth. I've never had a palate punisher like it.

It burns your belly too after about 20 seconds but i don't get the usual "naga gut", tastes good but truly burns ya ass off, expect a PM.

Novacastrian said:
No worries Grant, be warned this stuff is bloody Nuclear, it hits everywhere including the top of the mouth. I've never had a palate punisher like it.

It burns your belly too after about 20 seconds but i don't get the usual "naga gut", tastes good but truly burns ya ass off, expect a PM.

Thanks Scott, PM on the way
much appreciated
Grant

Well, duhhhh. ;P

A 1/4 cup of Naga, gimmeeeee! I'll drink the SOAB.

I'm Canuck/Scot/Irish, chit, we prolt related....an I got one of Neil's Dessert spoons...we will do taht here too ;)

And I'm not scared of artichokes...

Oh, and i proly wont use YT anynore fro vids, they suk.
I can do full qual on other hosts....without limits.

Bring it.

Yeahhhh!

Will comsume. And report. :D

Kind sick of idiotrs on YT tho,i can post a full DVD-size file on other hosts..why deal with YT.

I got tripod for cam, so..no mercies. :D

Novacastrian said:
Oh yeah TB this stuff is scorchin! I had a chilli head mate try some last night and boy was he cursing. I have to get MoyBoy to try some and report back, i shall MAKE him do a review!

I'm waiting with excitement to get my hands on some of that nova......I will have to look at making a sauce soon:)

Hey Nova,
I just got your bot in the mail today, I could smell and taste the mango also it had a sort of passionfruit type taste, really yummy, it was nice and hot but not rip your tongue out hot, It did make me sweat though , I could feel the burn on the roof of my mouth, tongue and lips, also the consistency was really good probably due to the artichokes. Overall a great tasting sauce. I've finished off about 1/3 of the bottle with BBQ chicken and Thai sticky rice.
thanks heaps
Grant

Back