• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Breakfast Burrito *Not for the Faint of Heart*

I decided to share my Ultimate Breakfast Burrito (with pictures...can y'all believe it...LOL)

First I cooked up some Special Italian Sausage. My butcher makes them specially for me because they are filled with chopped up habs. He thinks I'm quite strange in fact and laughs at me every time I order them.

Next I added some diced potato along with a couple of Chocolate Habs and 4 Serranos. I also added some Anaheim and Pablano powder, garlic and fresh ground black pepper.

I then scramble eggs with Cayenne powder. When the eggs are done, I mixed them and some diced tomatoes in with the sausage and potato mix. Fill a burrito wrap with cheese and this stuffing and pick a good sauce to drizzle, I choose CaJohn's Jolokia. I guarantee that y'all will love this as much as I did and will enjoy a perfect afterglow after consuming this perfect breaks fest burrito.

Sausage and peppers
April2009037.jpg

Sausage, peppers and potatoes
April2009038.jpg

Sausage, peppers, potatoes and eggs with tomatoes
April2009039.jpg

Finished Burrito
April2009042.jpg

Looks freaking fantastic! I don't even want to know how good it tasted. I would have added some 'shrooms and skipped the tomato.

patrick said:
Looks freaking fantastic! I don't even want to know how good it tasted. I would have added some 'shrooms and skipped the tomato.

Hehe...It was fantastic!!! Wish I could have shared with all of you, but the Internet technology hasn't caught up yet to be able to provide teleporting of solid objects.

Ok, you've inspired me. Went out and baught a bunch of supplies, will post my breakfest burrito tomarrow.....damn you for making tasty burritos and giving me ideas and making me spend money....DAMN YOOOOUUUU!!!!

: throws fist up into air :

imaguitargod said:
Ok, you've inspired me. Went out and baught a bunch of supplies, will post my breakfest burrito tomarrow.....damn you for making tasty burritos and giving me ideas and making me spend money....DAMN YOOOOUUUU!!!!

: throws fist up into air :

Well? It's breakfast time. You're late. Post the stinkin' pics already!

Cheers, TB.

Back