• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Got Fatalii ?

I love the Fatalli Fire and the Fatalii Puree sauces that Cajohn's produces.
Is there anybody that would be willing to send me a Fatalii pepper:?: I've had the sauces, but would really like to try the fresh pepper itself. Just blast me a pm, and let me know if interested. Thanks!!

Cap'n

I got quite a few but I'm sure you can find them somewhere closer. I gotta try the Cajohn sauces, I'm sure they're quite hot. Here's a pic for now.

I plan on making my own fatalii sauce very soon and maybe the Peaches and Screams Salsa on Dave's site. Sounds awesome.

POTAWIE said:
I plan on making my own fatalii sauce very soon and maybe the Peaches and Screams Salsa on Dave's site. Sounds awesome.
PLEASE let me know when your Fatalii sauce is ready. I would love to try it!!! I would be happy to work out some sort of trade.. :doh:

Just finished up with all my Fatalii's. I made 5 500ml(?1/2quart) of Hot Potawii sauce, one jar pickled and a freezer bag of dried. I'm up for a trade Cap'n, I just don't know anything about shipping especially cross-border. Also I'll have to sample it first and give it my seal of approval.

I ran out of smaller jars and bottles, but big is good too.

Capt'n

We have a few Fatalii seeds left from our friend who grows them commercially. We would be willing to share.

Mick
Kato's

POTAWIE said:
Just finished up with all my Fatalii's. I made 5 500ml(?1/2quart) of Hot Potawii sauce, one jar pickled and a freezer bag of dried. I'm up for a trade Cap'n, I just don't know anything about shipping especially cross-border. Also I'll have to sample it first and give it my seal of approval.

I ran out of smaller jars and bottles, but big is good too.

EXCELLENT job my friend! The sauce arrived today and it is GREAT!
When ever POTAWIE gives advice on growing peppers and making sauce, do yerself a flavor and listen to the man. Definitely knows his stuff. :lol:

Thanks Cap'n:oops:

A little encouragement sure is nice. I consider myself quite the grower but am still new to sauce making. I grow enough peppers that I can experiment quite a bit and once in a while come up with something really good. Glad you enjoyed Cap'n. Barter is better.

Back