I am at the start of my new season and about 2 months away from harvesting enough peppers for sauce and I am running out of sauce . I decided to clean out my fridge , dedicated to beer and peppers , and my clean out my allotted space in the pantry .
I found the following ;
- dried orange Thai 2016
- dried red Thai 2015
- dried Guajillo peppers
- Dried African Birds eye peppers from Madagascar , called Pili Pili.
- white beetroot pickled with onions and Chupetinho peppers
- Red Aji mash from March 2018 , including Aji Colorado and Bubba
- A mix of Choc Hab and Chupetinho powder from 2016
- the left over juice from a Jalapeno pickle , including all the Pickling spices.
- Pickled Chupetinho with Onions
I think I will make a sauce.
I will keep you updated.
IMG_20181010_200615 (2).jpg 130.35KB 25 downloads