Meadow Creek FarmMember Since 25 Jan 2018
Offline Last Active Feb 28 2018 07:13 PM
- Group Extreme
- Active Posts 33
- Profile Views 296
- Member Title Mild
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Market Farmer and Hot Pepper Mash Maker
Meadow Creek Farm
Growing my own food. Growing Super Hot Peppers. Long range shooting. NRA Hand gun training .
Married to my best friend and we have great 7 kids.
Favorite Hot Pepper
Morugas, Brainstrain, Jimmy Nardello,
Favorite Hot Sauce
My own blend
Favorite BBQ Food
Favorite BBQ Sauce
My own recipe
Chili... Beans or No Beans?
Favorite Beverage with Fiery Food
Water I like the flavors and heat
Share a Recipe
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 3 cups shredded cabbage
• 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
• 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup salsa
• 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 8 taco shells, warmed
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute cabbage, pepper and onion until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar.
Stir in beans, salsa, chilies, garlic, chili powder and cumin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until flavors are blended, about 5 minutes.
Serve in taco shells. Top with cheese and avocado.
Multi Color Bell Peppers
Red and Yellow Brain Strain
Red and Yellow Moruga Scorpion
Seeds Available For Trade
Zero I don't need any.
None I have my own seed stock.
- Website URL http://Hotpeppermash.com