auction 1 BOX LEFT!! SUPERHOT PEPPER SFRB AUCTION

OK GUYS i went to a chile fest today and i bought a big bag of chiles for my self and a bag to auction off here i also got a collection of sauces... and sauces and plants from ajijoe... THANKS JOE... i will post pics of mine and what i bought there in hot talk after im done starting this thread....
the auction starts at 10.00, SHIPPING IS INCLUDED and the auction ends tomarrow at 11:00 pm.... This auction is paypal only and the money has to be sent right after the auction closes so i can ship the following day i have 4 SFRB can fill so whoever wins can buy all 4 or they will go to the next highest bidder if they want it for that price.... each box holds around a 20 large pods and then will be filled with smaller ones like wild brazil and red cherio. If you would like a cetain kind more or less than the others i will gladly try and help out.. SORRY ABOUT THE PICS THEY WERE TAKEN WITH A IPOD

THANKS TYLER

The contents of this boxes are.....

7pot Jonah
Trinadad Scorpion
7pot Brown
Yellow 7pot
7pot White
Limon
Red cherio
Wild Brazil
Purple splash Habanero
Chocolate senegal
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
and a couple more

BIG PODS
IMG_0314.jpg

SMALL PODS
IMG_0313.jpg

1/2 hour left guys

7 mins

SOLD pshngo pm me for paypal details... Judohero, Gotrox, Silvia83tj and The biz pm also if you want a box for 17$

2 boxes left

1 box left

Back