1 Day Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Special Sale! Go Giants!!

In honor of my beloved San Francisco Giants advancing to the NLCS, all orders received until midnight tonight will receive a bottle of Orange Label free of charge with no coupon code needed & no additional shipping cost! No minimum order either!  :woohoo: 

originaldreamsfgiantstime20121010162003userid1909.jpg

Good until midnight pacific time tonight!

Go!  :dance: :woohoo: :dance: 

(And GO GIANTS!!)

Cool deal! I will check it out. The Giants are indeed peaking at the right time. Being from LA originally, I have had a miserable post season and cannot condone your celebration ;) At least I still have my Seahawks (sigh).

P.s. How do you like Shopify? I'm building a WP/Woocommerce site, but am looking at them. Their basic monthly program looks doable but I'm currently on a shoestring budget and already have my own server/hosting.

hottoddy said:
Cool deal! I will check it out. The Giants are indeed peaking at the right time. Being from LA originally, I have had a miserable post season and cannot condone your celebration ;) At least I still have my Seahawks (sigh).

P.s. How do you like Shopify? I'm building a WP/Woocommerce site, but am looking at them. Their basic monthly program looks doable but I'm currently on a shoestring budget and already have my own server/hosting.
I like shopify. - they had a slew of customer service issues when I first started using thm, but they've really gotten it together over the last year+.

I love that I can add, remove, and modify products and pages with minimum web dev skills. It's a very intuitive interface and provided you've set up your templates well, it can look very professional. Good luck!

AZ-Mason said:
Just bought the black label! Been wanting to try your sauce for a while and this gave me a good excuse.

Orange & Black - great Giants colors! (and two of my personal favorite flavors!)

Thanks for your order - it'll go out today! 
:woohoo: 

Thanks to all who jumped on board this sale - every order received through midnight last night is going out today (some went out yesterday)

:woohoo:

And GO GIANTS!
:dance:

Great offer LDHS, but being a diehard Nats fan, I couldn't in good conscious take you up on it. :snooty:

I'll wait for the "(loser with the) Best record in Baseball - 2014" offer, or something similar. :)

Best of luck to LDHS! The Giants...not so much. :twisted:

DownRiver said:
Great offer LDHS, but being a diehard Nats fan, I couldn't in good conscious take you up on it. :snooty:

I'll wait for the "(loser with the) Best record in Baseball - 2014" offer, or something similar. :)

Best of luck to LDHS! The Giants...not so much. :twisted:
Stay tuned - if they make it to the WS I'mma do a "buy a Black, get an Orange, buy an Orange, get a Black" sale! :woohoo:

Back