auction 1 SFRB auction for Chris !!! Sold thank you Dru and Hogleg !!

I am auctioning off this box to help out a brother Chilihead in need . As most of you know Chris Phillips ( the most passionate person about Chili's on the planet ) has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia . Medical costs could  exceed over 300,000 dollars. Chris has been an inspiration to many of us and his passion to spread the rare seeds and strains is second to none . Strains like the cappuccino Tepin, Moruga , 7 pot red SR, yellow cardi scorp, 7 pot douglah and 7 pot congo are just a few of the many strains he has introduced to the mainstream chili world. All proceeds will go directly to the   Christopher Phillips Leukemia Fund. www.donationto.com. Even if you have a dollar or two to give that is the place to do it . My auction will start at 18.00 dollars and will last until 12:00 noon tomorrow E.S.T . 
Thank you 

paypal only US only . , 

The box 

IMG_5053.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Bottom left to right 

Red Bhutlah, 1 bhutlah ( pepperlover strain), 1 large orange thai , caramel brainstrain ( RSMC ) 

Brazilian starfish, tepin x lemon drop , brown bubblegums, clamshell bhutlah's 

Red 7's, cap691 small round wild chinense, aji lemons, another Brazilian  starfish 

Caramel brains and clamshell bhutlah's

IMG_5057.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Pepperlover bhutlah 

IMG_5056.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

brown BBG7's

IMG_5055.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

red bhutlah's 

IMG_5054.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

HI Jamie,

I do not want the auction but I will send money for Chris's situation.  Sorry it won't be much as I do not have much--I've been attending to my own situations.

Very COOL thing you are doing amigo !!!!!!  I'll pm u......Mike

96stat sounds like a great idea !!!! 

Mike you are too kind amigo thank you 

Thank you all for your support of Chris. He is very appreciative !!!

3 hours 45 minutes left 

Back