1 year and finally

So I started this business 1 year ago and mostly sold local and to friends. I call it Elephant mace. We offer 13 gourmets ranging from our growingly popular Stripper sweat which is a red Savina orange sauce, all the way to our kiwi-pineapple fatali sauce. we also are able to offer large quantities of extract that in my opinion rivals THE Source and has a better flavor by far. Check us out At WWW.Elephantmace.com or look for us on facebook. Products are being photographed this monday and should be posted in the cart by next week. Looking at gettin another forum going if I generate enough interest.

THIS WE'LL DEFEND

Good luck with your venture! I checked out what I could. Will check back when everything is working.

Where have you been selling in your locale? It's always interesting to hear the grassroots growing!

Best wishes for Elephant Mace! Name is awesome, as will be your business!
Thankyou much, Yeah I fell in love with it. I was watching an episode on discovery about Asiatic elephants and how they KILL people and destroy crops. The only retaliation the farmers could come up with was a very "green" idea using Nagas as a deterent. They said " We use the peppers as elephant mace and it seems to work" >>I looked at the wifey and said How freaking catchy is that!! So potent it will bring down an elephant..thus we were born

Thankyou much, Yeah I fell in love with it. I was watching an episode on discovery about Asiatic elephants and how they KILL people and destroy crops. The only retaliation the farmers could come up with was a very "green" idea using Nagas as a deterent. They said " We use the peppers as elephant mace and it seems to work" >>I looked at the wifey and said How freaking catchy is that!! So potent it will bring down an elephant..thus we were born
That's an awesome story on how you cane up with your company name!

So I started this business 1 year ago and mostly sold local and to friends. I call it Elephant mace. We offer 13 gourmets ranging from our growingly popular Stripper sweat which is a red Savina orange sauce, all the way to our kiwi-pineapple fatali sauce. we also are able to offer large quantities of extract that in my opinion rivals THE Source and has a better flavor by far. Check us out At WWW.Elephantmace.com or look for us on facebook. Products are being photographed this monday and should be posted in the cart by next week. Looking at gettin another forum going if I generate enough interest.

THIS WE'LL DEFEND

Sounds awesome! Goodluck with the Biz!

Back