• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

10 Plants Lost ?

I put my plants outside to harden them off and ten of them got really bad aphid and sunburn damage so i thought well i will just toss them out,,,, wrong i brought them back inside and put them under my grow light (TEK-5) and used the following mixture on them, 4 drops of superthrive ,2 tablesppons of fish emulsion ,and one capful of liquid seaweed per gallon of water. this was two weeks ago, as i am writing this i am amazed how how these plants are doing they are growing new shoots and new leaves faster than the ones that are outdoors i dunno if it is the "mixture" i used on them or what but i am truely amazed at how well they are doing, if you or anyone you know is haveing this problem try this mixture these plants looked like a stick with dead leaves on them but not anymore they are dark green and growing like crazy i justed wanted to let everyone know about this so have a good day and "Keep Hope Alive" MrMulcher:party::cheers::party:

Great to hear about your plants, man. Awesome...looks like superthrive is the "sh*t". Ok, I have heard enough good thing about it, I am heading to my local walmart to get a bottle..it is about $7 something.

Back