• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor 11 Varieties of Super Hot Peppers - Indoor and Outdoor Grow 2019

I started germinating 6 more sets of pepper seeds. Videos to come but so far I have MOA Yellow Scotch Bonnet, African Pequin Birds Eye Heirloom Pepper , Wiri Wiri Heirloom Pepper, Aji Charapita Charapa Wild Peruvian Heirloom Pepper, Aji Lemon Drop Limon Kellu Uchu Chile Heirloom Pepper, Bhutlah Bubblegum 7 Pot Chocolate, Chocolate Carolina Reaper HP22B Pepper, Douglah Chocolate 7 Pot Heirloom Pepper, Yellow Bubblegum 7 Pot Scorpion, Aji Mango Chile Heirloom Pepper, and the Amarillo Yellow Chiltepin Heirloom Pepper.
If you have any suggestions for the best places to grab rare crosses and f2-f5 seeds feel free to share. I will post updates on my super hot pepper grow right here. I will have indoor grows in my grow tents and led grow lights as well as a large quarter acre section on my property that I am dedicating to my pepper grow.

I will have to check those two out.
thank you 

Here is my next update. This is my germination video of all of the super hot pepper seeds that I am running. I can't wait to see the germination rates for the various places I have and will order from.

https://youtu.be/V-sCo6JZu4c

I get best germination rates with wet paper towels in ziplocks. Even a small piece of tupperware instead of the ziplock. The thing i really like is i know the seed i put in some seedling mix or a pellet has germinated. Unlike just putting them in the pellets and guessing/waiting/checking them everyday. You can see through the paper towel if held upto a light source and know you got seeds ready for mix or pellets. Plus it takes less room and cost less.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
I get best germination rates with wet paper towels in ziplocks. Even a small piece of tupperware instead of the ziplock. The thing i really like is i know the seed i put in some seedling mix or a pellet has germinated. Unlike just putting them in the pellets and guessing/waiting/checking them everyday. You can see through the paper towel if held upto a light source and know you got seeds ready for mix or pellets. Plus it takes less room and cost less.
That is also why I like doing my cuttings and clones in a cloner bucket versus soil. It is nice to be able to see the taproot and roots form versus just hoping it is going well.

Helps the little "helmets" fall off faster too. :D

Out of the 10 aji panca's i germinated in paper towels only one struggled with its helmet. All the brown bhuts dropped them sofar. Little pissed atm about some JPGS that didnt take off yet. Not 1 from a pack of 10 looks like its gunna sprout. I got 1 more pack of seeds i can try. Almost ready to give up on them and try the other pack but with my luck i will end up with 10+ JPGS and i only got room for 2-3 this season.

Some were showing taproots so I put them all in soil. I needed to make room for the next cycle  :dance:
I can't wait to see the germination rates. A new video and update will be posted once they start popping through the soil.

Not sure how many I germinated ( will have to check my records ) but I know it is over 100 for sure.

On my next batch I think it will be a bit more. I have so much room for cuttings so I might as well take advantage of it.

I will have some pictures of all the pepper plants I currently have going. A good 100+ but also just ordered some more seeds this morning. I have a few sweet pepper plants that I have been topping and can't wait to get outside. The last frost date here is supposedly MID june....

Something tells me that many plants will need to go out before then.

Cool thread so far. I just wanted to point out a few pedantic items, as in feeling douchey:
1- >50% of your varieties ain't SuperHot
2- this seems like more of a "Glog" type of thread...

Bicycle808 said:
Cool thread so far. I just wanted to point out a few pedantic items, as in feeling douchey:
1- >50% of your varieties ain't SuperHot
2- this seems like more of a "Glog" type of thread...
What I end up creating will be super hot. I am working on crosses for specific size, color, taste etc and then going to crank it up.
I know I have sweet peppers and hot peppers and many in between. That was done on purpose lol.

BlackFatalii said:

White Hot Peppers has crosses: https://www.whitehotpeppers.com/collections/all-pepper-seeds/unstable?page=1

Mojo Pepper has crosses too, but seems to be mostly sold out at the moment: http://chilipepperseeds.tictail.com/
I just got my order from them today. I have a ton that I am adding and many are filial crosses which I am excited to work into my genetic playtime.

This is what I snagged up

Bahamian Beast red F3
Fatalii Chocolate 
Purple Haze
Bahamian Beast Peach F3
Purple Ghost Scorpion
BBG7 x Tabasco
Reaper x Chupetinho
Trinidad Scorpion x Pimenta Moranga
Jalapeno Purple
Goat's Weed
Black Pearl