for-sale 12 ORGANIC USA GROWN NAGA MORICH SEEDS FOR SALE!!

Naga Morich (Snake Chile)

Two scientific tests have proven the Naga Morich to be the hottest pepper on earth!! At over 1,000,000 SHU, this Bangladeshi pepper is so hot that the people of Bangladesh only squeeze the pepper onto their food!

My original seed was purchased from the Chileman via EBay and then grown organically in Louisiana (isolated to avoid cross-pollination). Though I got a late start planting, I was still able to grow 6 container grown Naga Morich plants that produced a limited number of beautifully bright red pods with seed.

You will be getting 12 ultra-rare organically grown Naga Morich seeds for only $10.00 US dollars with a low rate of $1.00 for standard shipping to most US states (priority shipping available for a few dollars more).

I have been growing over 40 different varieties of peppers organically for the last few years. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help you get your seeds up and growing.

Please email me for purchasing info.

Flame On,

Primo's Peppers (Troy Primeaux)
primosanteria@hotmail.com
179 Louisa
Lafayette, LA 70506
USA

Great post Primo! We have started Naga Morich, Naga Dorset,and some Bangledeshi nagas that we received from the Chileman and a family from Bangladesh with almost 90% germination haven't grown any out yet but will soon and will keep everyone posted on our progress.

Primo when we pass through Lafayette we always stop at Joey's for some cajun food stuff. You being a local where do you suggest? That may be better.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Great post Primo! We have started Naga Morich, Naga Dorset,and some Bangledeshi nagas that we received from the Chileman and a family from Bangladesh with almost 90% germination haven't grown any out yet but will soon and will keep everyone posted on our progress.

Primo when we pass through Lafayette we always stop at Joey's for some cajun food stuff. You being a local where do you suggest? That may be better.

Mick
Kato's

Cool!! Thanks for the welcome... Need to drop me a line when you guys come through... Joey's is great... Comeaux's is another good one on Kaliste Saloom Rd... but, if you want to try the best boudin:

check this out for a laugh...

http://www.boudinlink.com/

I used to love Best Stop for cracklins.

Now....for the best Oysters!!! Drive 30 mins. south of Lafayette to Abbeville and hit Dupuis!! WOW.

Take care and keep in touch.

Primo

chuk hell said:
Moved thread to marketplace.

Welcome Primo. Hope you can stick around and join the conversation.

Thanks Chuck... I'm more a pepper head than a Biz man. ha ha Still, selling a lot of seeds....and still have 6 adult plants surviving the cold... I'm thinking of doing dried pods or powder in the summer...hmmm Any thoughts?

Also...sorry about posting in the wrong area...

Take care..

Flame on.

Primo

I've got Naga powder and seeds left...Just let me know. I have been tossing in way extra seeds when people order. I have about 200+ seeds left. ha Anyone have a field I can borrow? ha Rock on!

Primo

Back