• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds 144 seedlings...

I have not started any yet but I am dying to. I have a few Black Pearl seeds I may start and sell the plants locally.

Yeah I started 6 seed of 24 types... and then a few others in solo cups... hit almost 100 percent germination.... It's going to be an interesting sight in my basement come feb, march, april, may, and june !

- Mega

But it has been said many times around here.... good farmers kill things.

Not sure I could deal with 100+ unless this was my full time gig ... I have 26 plants in various sizes most are producing pods and sometimes I find working on them overwhelming, heh. Recently I acquired just over 30 new breeds I've never grown via trading. I'll probably start 12 new sometime in Dec, hope I have the time it takes to continue my current crop plus the addition in good condition ...

Hell, even if you loose a decent percentage due to damp rot or over watering, you'll still have over 100 to take outside in the spring. That is a pretty impressive number for person use.

I just transplanted 18 into larger pots. Spent hours last night doing it. Well worth it, Over 25+ no way.... for me. at least... that's a lot of peppers

i've got six varieties (10 seeds of each) growing next year, i'm still trying to work out where i'm gonna put all of them if the germ rate is good!
Bearing in mind i'm on a second floor flat in tokyo (south facing, tons of sunlight!) i think i'm gonna be growing superhots in window boxes or giving plants away

Back