1x1 gif - Dot Displayed

Hi THP,

I have been having trouble opening the "Classified Ads" and "Forum Ads" links on the Main Menu and if I click on the "→ Classified AdsForum Ads" links on the top left of forum posts. If I click on any of these hyperlinks, it sends me to a 1x1 Gif of a single dot in the middle of my screen. All other links seem to work for me except the hyperlinks to "Classified Ads" and "Forum Ads". If I click on the most recent topic at the right, it opens just fine, as do all other hyperlinks...
Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon? I imagine that it is something wrong on my computer, but I'm not sure what to do.... I am lost on this one... :confused:

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Bill

Well I cleared the browser cache, ran CCleaner, restarted Firefox and rebooted...
Still had the problem... :rolleyes:
So I checked my Kaspersky settings...
I turned off the Kaspersky "Anti-Banner" function and the problem is now cured! :dance:
If anyone else ever gets a black screen with a single white pixel in the center, check you security settings....
I have no idea why it all of a sudden decided to block THAT hyperlink.
I had not changed anything, but I guess Kaspersky decided to change something!!! :doh:
Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while...... :D

Thanks to THP and SoS for their suggestions. :cheers:

Back