food 20 Minute Salmon Chowder

Super easy and restaurant quality chowder that you can make in no time. Not spicy since I make it for my wife, but feel free to spice it up as much as you want.

Sully's 20 Minute Salmon Chowder
--------------------------------

2 large potatos chopped
3 stalks of celery chopped
1/4 onion chopped
1/2 can of corn
1/2 can of sliced carrots(they are already soft)
2 cans of chicken broth
6 strips of bacon
1 pint half/half
1/4 stick of butter
1/2 salmon fillet skinned and chopped into 1" pieces
1/2 smoked salmon fillet skinned and broken into tiny pieces
sprinkle of garlic powder

Add celery, corn, butter, bacon and broth to a pot and boil for 5 minutes. Add carrots, potatos and onion and boil for 15 minutes or until all are cooked through. Add fish and cream, stir and take off heat. Get bowls, seasonings, and sides ready. By then the fish will be cooked and ready to serve. I like mine with salt, pepper, and dill with some crusty bread.

IMG00483.jpg

I'm having trouble with some of the ingredients (such as corn), but looking good. I shall make some soon.

texas blues said:
Good show BS on that chowder. One question...where da' bacon??

Cheers, TB.

Beerswimmer said:
Doh! It's in there, and I fixed my post!

Honor has now been restored.

: TB sends squadron of F-22 Raptors from Elmendorf flying in formation over BS's house in tribute :

Cheers, TB.

Why did I forget to add shredded cheese to my bowl last night??? I just had a bowl for lunch and added some shredded mozzarella to it. Win!!!!

Beerswimmer said:
Why did I forget to add shredded cheese to my bowl last night??? I just had a bowl for lunch and added some shredded mozzarella to it. Win!!!!
I think I love you, man!

Back