2010 Scovies are in!

Well, we kind of throttled back this year, but took 2 1st place Scovies for both the Habby Pony and the Smokey Dust. This is the first 1st Place Scovies either of these products has gotten. Yeah, we're happy.:cool:

After taking the title last year, we were a tad bit disappointed they took the "traditional" wing sauce category away this year, so we focused more on our other products. Considering the Pony was my wife's idea (mine was the Horse), she's currently letting me know alllll about it. :lol:

Congrats!
In the last few months I've started buying up all the past Scovie award winners to try, I've had pretty much everything up through about 2005 -- getting there!

Just got our call from the Scovies. Jake Albert's Fuego Rojo just won 3 Scovies!!!!! 2 First Place and 1 Second Place awards

WOOHOO!

I just got off the phone with them as well. Race City did pretty well for our first year out.

We took home:

• 1st Place Hot Sauce – Unique: Victory Lane Jalapeno-Sour Apple Hot Sauce
• 3rd Place Cook-it-up – Grilling Sauce: The Revenooers Smokey Habanero Pepper Jam
• 3rd Place Condiments – Mustard: The Lucky Dog Smokey Habanero Honey Mustard

Congradulations to everyone else as well. Well done all!!!

Ima let you finish man but HIPPY HAD ONE OF THE BEST SAUCES OF ALL TIME!! :lol:

Congrats guys, its very cool when hard work pays off!

congrats to all of you!!!! I met a few of you at Jungle Jims and had a chance to taste alot of these all you all desreve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to order some more Chai Thai Teriyaki (that stuff rocks!!!!)

Back