• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2011 season woot woot!

Finally, as promised heres a few pics of some of the seedlings. I have to label them but that will have to be done at some other time... the ones that have the name in the pic (trinidad scorpion, naga morich, and red bhut) are all the plant in the pic....there's also pics of the damage Mr Rudy did when he ate all the leaves! Everything has bounced back wonderfully! There is also some great pics of the soil haha sorry I still have to learn how to focus my camera

Enjoy!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spicysauces/5541023076/in/set-72157626177419421/

xoxoxoxo
nicole

Very Nice Nicole.

To bad about the dog thing, saw some of the damage on your earlier posts.

Every thing look real nice, you have a lot of plants there, be looking forward to the growth and harvest photo's.

Keep on Growing; SC

Thanks!! Rudy is VERY lucky they all bounced back ;)

Rudys so spoiled, after I yelled at him he looked around and ran downstairs and jumped on the couch and took a nap! And all I could do was Laugh ... I will post more pics when its nicer out... IT SNOWED TODAY lame !

xo nicole

Plants are looking good Nicole. How many ya got started?

hmm.. I have about 40 at my dads house (A mix of caribbean red, peruvian serlano, trinidad scorpion morogue (spelling's wrong), red bhuts, naga morich) and at our house I have some newbies going .. I planted 72 in this seedling kit but I will see next week how many sprouted )theres some of Cappy's Brain Strain, yellow 7 pot, peach jolokia, .. a few other things I am forgetting at the moment(

So i have a lot started; We are also planning an April trip to Cross Country Nurseries in Jersey to pick up a large amount of seedlings!!

So excited !

What/how much you growing this year DR ?

Nicole

I am so jealous! I was just perusing their catalog last weekend and found many varieties I would love to have, have no space for, nor money to buy them with. I did order some Red Savina pods from them last fall. They were beautiful and deadly hot. I'm glad Jersey has something going for it other than Snooki (sp?).

We are also planning an April trip to Cross Country Nurseries in Jersey to pick up a large amount of seedlings!!

! Im born and raised in Jersey! Snookis no even from Jersey .. that show shows how trashy people are... but there is actually some amazing places in jersey that arent trashy !!

dont be hatin'

Not hatin', but gotta admit I loved the David Patterson sketches on SNL when he was hatin' Jersey. Hilarious! Now that I know you are from there, I will have to change my outlook on the place.

Haha it is an easy target ! There are some areas that stink, but the area I grew up in is the suburbs, there is great education (one of the top in the country in bergen county) and lots of opportunities ... not to mention the beautiful reserves that have thousands of acres of hiking trails (in my case, horseback riding trails!)

xo nicole

So, about this trip to CCN, would you be willing to send me some plants? Aw forget it. If I really wanted them, I would have ordered them by now. Besides, I am quickly running out of places to put them. I'm still jealous, though. Its probably a good thing I don't have any chile growers near me.

...What/how much you growing this year DR ?

Still up in the air to some degree. Chinenses are started. Typical mix of 7-Pod, Scorpion, Bhuts, a few habs, etc. I'll start Annuums this weekend. Haven't decided exactly. Folks keep sending me seeds lol. Last year totaled about 70 varieties and 160 or so plants. I'd like to stay under those numbers this year. :)

! I'm born and raised in Jersey! ...but there is actually some amazing places in jersey that aren't trashy !!

I wasn't born in Jersey, but my father was born and raised in Court House. I spent many a childhood summer on the beach in Stone Harbor. But that was long ago. :) Hope the southern end of Jersey isn't "trashy" nowadays.

Hope you and Johnny have a great growing season!

Most of the time Rudy doesnt like the heat... however I did come home from class one day and there was an empty bhut brownie wrapper on the floor..

I took a total count of what seedlings I have and here it is: (only at my apt, not including what I have already "rehomed" at my dads :lol: )

25 trinidad scorpion Butch T
4 Cappy's brain strain
3 Douglah
13 Yellow 7 pod
5 Chocolate 7 pod (picked them last year off of an OP yellow 7pod plant!)
5 peach jolokia
5 Bazuka
1 red bhut
4 naga morich

mmmmm I'm going to have a fun season what do you think?! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

XOXOXOX Nicole

Back