2015 Fiery Food Challenge- Golden Chile winners

Congrats to LDHS and the rest of the winners!  Did you enter any of the salsa or condiment catrgories salsalady?  

What does 'consumer ready' mean?  Like labelled/bar coded and for sale at retail outlets?

I did not enter anything this year. 

"Consumer ready" means the product can be opened and eaten as is, as opposed to something like a Chili Spice mix, or a Bloody Mary mix, where the product has to be further prepared before being eaten. 

Thanks - pretty psyched to get a Golden Chile for Hot. That's a meaty category & after coming in 2nd last year I was really hoping to bring this one home. Black is my personal favorite as it was a challenging labor of love in creating it. Awesome to see it get it's due.
:woohoo:

2nd Pepper Blend with Pink & a couple 3rds (including label art)

Yep!  LDHS getting some more BLING!  :cheers:  Right On, Bro!!

Nice to see some new names on the list, it's always great to find new products and companies!

'really trying not to go to the Meatheat Rob Lowe that can't stop saying Bro, Bro~!~~ :lol:

If I'm ever working again I need to give amberfrye sauces a try as well. Some those sounded pretty good like that black cherry bourbon bbq sauce. I love using cherries in bbq. That ketchup too. 

Back