• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2016 Grown Has Begun!

Seeds have been sown for another year. 24 plants. From Pablano to Reaper. 3rd year trying for a good Carolina Reaper. This year I went straight to Ed for my seeds. If that doesnt work for the 3rd year, I planted some Primos as backup. When I started growing peppers Mr Wicked Mike gifted me some seeds so every year I pay that forward and give some seeds away. Mailed them out today. Some good karma to help my grow maybe lol. Last year it was mostly supers. This year we are cooling it down a bit. Reapers, bhuts, Primo, and some of my saved brown moruga seeds are all for supers. 4 variety of Habs. Some Bonnets. Couple different Jalapenos. Bells. Pablano. Few others... fingers crossed for another great year of pepper growing.. hope yall have great seasons.. its a beautiful thing. Another summer of burning eyes. Regret from chewing finger nails. Powders and dehydrators scaring the kids out of the kitchen. Hell Yea

The years grow list.

1 Bhut
2 Reapers
1 Brown Moruga
1 7 Pot Primo
1 Ot Heim
1 Peter Pepper
3 Orange Hab
1 Mustard Hab
1 Peach Hab
2 Scotch Bonnet
2 Jalapeno
1 Red Jalapeno
2 Pablano
2 Bulls Horn
1 Nardello
2 Orange Bell

I almost forget.. obviously 2016 grow will include my 3rd year Red Savina Habanero.. It is the first pepper I ever planted. It gets over wintered in Bonchi form and is doing great once again. I can't wait to get it up potted and watch it explode again this spring

LordHill said:
I almost forget.. obviously 2016 grow will include my 3rd year Red Savina Habanero.. It is the first pepper I ever planted. It gets over wintered in Bonchi form and is doing great once again. I can't wait to get it up potted and watch it explode again this spring
Good luck with your Reaper grow! I also over winter my favorite plants, including this third year Reaper. It is especially vicious with the heat, and the pods are absolutely gnarly. I am kind of attached to it, even though it has been scorching all of my friends and family's mouths for the past 3 years, lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-43-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-43-53.png
    729.7 KB · Views: 87
Back