event 2020 reservations NW chileheads campout

salsalady

Business Member
I will be there with a brand new 23ft travel trailer. I haven't gotten a spot yet, will do in the next couple weeks. I am planning on hosting the gathering at the campsite I get, and will construct shelter so twigs and raindrops don't get in our hair. I need to confirm this, but the might be the tenth year of doing this gathering.

I will be there with a brand new 23ft travel trailer. I haven't gotten a spot yet, will do in the next couple weeks. I am planning on hosting the gathering at the campsite I get, and will construct shelter so twigs and raindrops don't get in our hair. I need to confirm this, but the might be the tenth year of doing this gathering.

I am still planning to be there as long as the campground is open. I will be wearing a mask, and I will require masks in my campsite. If anyone shows up, will have food and drinks to share and chairs to sit in around the fire.

Im sad I wasnt there. Just didn't happen this year.

Next year!!!

Some pics from RS67man

NWCF1.jpg

NWCF2.jpg

NWCF3.jpg

NWCF4.jpg

NWCF5.jpg

NWCF6.jpg

Back