trade 2020 seed exchange

Link not working

I've tried numerous times today and nothing happens when I click on it.  Could be on my end I guess but it's very unusual.

Juanito, 
It appears as if the PayPal does not currently like your link in the Xchange for sending you the return postage $$ via PayPal.  Nor when looking up "JuanitosPeppers" in the send $$ link.  However, you come up just fine when typing in your email address. 

Sooooooo,   OK to send via PayPay using your email address?  

sorry i don't have safari to test with 
i have included polyfill which is supposed to help support other browsers but it isn't working i guess.

if you want to look at the console and let me know the error go for it or just use another browser. 

Tybo said:
Im running a MacBook with safari.  Just tried again and it doesn't work.  

finished the exchange this week. lots of good stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z8bLhCGZnVUfrjT_UfOvK498YcJ8mRE44L0ASCG00EE/edit?usp=sharing

nKqOKow.jpg

hP3dy7P.jpg

rtKvGTV.jpg

Twas the day before Christmas,
My natural gas service was disrupted, so there was a bit of a chill.
Late in the day my wife walks in with a little parcel from Bartlesville.
I knew what it was, I just had to see,
I tore it open, and it erupted with seed.
So many colors, so many varieties, so many envelopes.
My list is now full for my 2021 glog hopes.
I'm gonna need a bigger garden in order to grow.
Once this damn house warms, I'll begin to sow.

Thank you juanitos, thank you users, the varieties that I received were quite amazing.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Juanitos and users for the hard work involved with the PDB 2020 exchange. It was so exciting to get my package in the mail and get to see what kinds of fun varieties ended up in the envelope! It was wonderful and I acquired some excellent new pepper seeds. Really wonderful and greatly appreciated!  

Back