• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds 2023 grow Capsicum Pubescens must haves

As the title suggests I am looking for ideas for some must have capsicum pubescens for my 2023 grow. I have never grown any of this variety so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, along with any place I could look to buy seeds. Thanks in advance.

I'm not a fan a big fan of the pubes so can't make any suggestions but I can offer some seeds. It's older seed stock but there is enough there something might germinate for you. @Thegreenchilimonster supplied me with these seeds years ago and he sent me more than I can grow.

Here's what I got:

Mini Rocoto Rojo
Mini Rocoto Amarillo
Rocoto Amarillo
Aji Largo
Aji Oro
Rocoto Rojo

DM me your address if interested

Good luck to you this season

Last edited:
Reactions: Bou
As the title suggests I am looking for ideas for some must have capsicum pubescens for my 2023 grow. I have never grown any of this variety so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, along with any place I could look to buy seeds. Thanks in advance.

I have used them for several years with no problems.

@Grass Snake I got them in the Aerogarden right away. Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20230121_171549.jpg
    20230121_171549.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 64
im growing manzano reds, im trying to grow Pineapple rocotos, but I have not been able to get one seed to germ. i just started the last of the seed stock I had for them.... I have more seeds coming and I'm hoping with some guidance I will be able to get them up and going as well. kinda finicky to grow as I'm finding out.... but the reds grow ok

Back