3 Pepper week

Never had much luck growing the hots last year other than the red ghost and used that with kosher salt ground. This year I vowed to eat every pepper I grew or a 1/4 of it. This year 40 different varieties. I would try to  eat  more than a quarter of each. First ripe one was the red fatalli a little fruity with a decent burn that didn't last that long. The second I tried was 7 pot barrakpore. Lots of cheek burn and  I didn't taste much other than heat. Tonight I tried the mislabeled VV7 or gourmet jigsaw, Bit the bottom off and had little or no heat with a citrusy taste. So like an idiot I ate the rest and it ripped me worst than I could imagine, Throat and mouth burn for 30 plus minutes, immediate hiccups, never had those before. My head was dripping sweat like I had run a marathon and a stomach cramps to boot !! Next week I will see what ripens and go from there.

Jackson13 said:
Never had much luck growing the hots last year other than the red ghost and used that with kosher salt ground. This year I vowed to eat every pepper I grew or a 1/4 of it. This year 40 different varieties. I would try to  eat  more than a quarter of each. First ripe one was the red fatalli a little fruity with a decent burn that didn't last that long. The second I tried was 7 pot barrakpore. Lots of cheek burn and  I didn't taste much other than heat. Tonight I tried the mislabeled VV7 or gourmet jigsaw, Bit the bottom off and had little or no heat with a citrusy taste. So like an idiot I ate the rest and it ripped me worst than I could imagine, Throat and mouth burn for 30 plus minutes, immediate hiccups, never had those before. My head was dripping sweat like I had run a marathon and a stomach cramps to boot !! Next week I will see what ripens and go from there.
Next week? what about tomorrow and the next day and the day after that?

I think the one that I will have to be pretty liquored up for is the kraken. Its still pretty green a long way away. Tomorrow is the peach ghost. Glad to be amongst those who feel the pain, but I don't know how some of you guys knock off the whole pod.

By the way the wife can't understand why eat it if inflicts so much pain. I don't know ???????

Back