• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering 30 watt LED & Winter Hot Peppers (Surprise Results)

Nice video as usual Matt.
2 questions. How many plants did have in that 7 pod aerogarden? And did u do the pollination manually?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

saiias said:
Nice video as usual Matt.
2 questions. How many plants did have in that 7 pod aerogarden? And did u do the pollination manually?

I have a total of 3 plants.  There are (2) Scotch Brain and (1) Chocolate Ghost x JPGS.  For pollination, I give the plants a hard shake, which drops spent blossoms and dead leaves to the floor.  I have a battery operated hand vacuum which is then used to pick up the debris and keep my office clean.

Nice. How high does the light on your aerogarden go? Mine only goes till 1 foot (harvest model). How do you keep those pepper plants short?

I have a nine pod aerogarden.....did you use the aerogarden nutrients or did you substitute for something else....lights on the 9 pod will go 24 inches.

That is really nice I'll have to look into that. where I live I loose my outdoor plants most winters. Thought I was going to get by this year, but supposed to be a freeze on Tuesday Night. It would be great to have soome semi mature plants in spring instead of just seedlings.

Back