4 mfrb,,32$ (100 pods or more) """CLOSED"""

I will have 1 left mfrb that I can pull on sunday and ship on monday.100 pods(or many more) for 32$.If  someone wants more of one type then another pm me.If ya dont like paypal we can go on the honor system,(you mail money at same time I mail your box(monday)I am taking kids to a Nebraska game on Saturday so I wont be able to check the thread till Saturday night.Claim one in this thread and pm me your address.
my paypal is
rpappas@frontiernet.net

my addy for those that want to mail the 32$
randy pappas
904 5th 
corning,iowa
Here are some pics from this morning,there are more in my glog(randyp SW iowa 2015 not corn grow)
bubblegum
DSCF8409.jpg

yellow bhut xxx 7pot
DSCF8412.jpg

reaper
DSCF8417.jpg

primo
DSCF8419.jpg

7pot xxx chocolate bhut(massive pods)
DSCF8426.jpg

DSCF8427.jpg

naga morich
DSCF8424.jpg

One Box is ""GONE"".I only put up the amount of pods that I know people will enjoy.If I am lucky I still have 3-4 weeks(iowa frost) before there will be none till next September.
3 left 

Ben you get box 2,and Buddy grabbed box 3.I will have one left.
thanks guys I will get pics of the boxes and tracking # on sunday when I pic.

Chris just snagged the last one.
Thanks guys,i can not tailgate Saturday with a cloudy mind(thanks to Vo) ;)
Pics and track# will come sunday guys'
Have a great weekend.
Randy

Thank you so much randyp, pods just arrived very great looking great smelling just phenomenal. Oh and don't get me started on that blueberry dipping sauce that's ridiculous best dipping sauce I've had that I didn't make myself. Thanks again ***** 5 star deal

Same thing here, amazing pods cant believe the size of some of these things.  Haven't even tried the sauce yet, it looks and smells amazing.  Glad I read your GLOG now :)

randyp_zpsrmncdfe7.jpg

Both you guys made my day.I was so worried about your being happy with the box.You guys can pm me anytime if I got it you got it.
Thanks so much
Randy

Thanks Randy, those peppers are all amazing.  Dont think you can tell that the red pod in that pic is the width of a ziplock bag.  I had the white 7 pot in my seed flats this year and back in Feb while on a business trip my wife forgot to water so I lost most of my plants.  I really wanted to make a white ferment this year.

I owe a few members sauce from my ferments, admit that I've been busy with work and when I'm home saucing is the last thing I have time for.  When I process my ferments Ill add you to the list for a few bottles.  These are all right at one year now and are tasty, looking forward to Pecan smoked sweet Bahamian goat and the Hickory smoked caramel 7 Pot.

20141106_2249511_zps3e524271.jpg

sirhc76 said:
Thanks Randy, those peppers are all amazing.  Dont think you can tell that the red pod in that pic is the width of a ziplock bag.  I had the white 7 pot in my seed flats this year and back in Feb while on a business trip my wife forgot to water so I lost most of my plants.  I really wanted to make a white ferment this year.
I owe a few members sauce from my ferments, admit that I've been busy with work and when I'm home saucing is the last thing I have time for.  When I process my ferments Ill add you to the list for a few bottles.  These are all right at one year now and are tasty, looking forward to Pecan smoked sweet Bahamian goat and the Hickory smoked caramel 7 Pot.
20141106_2249511_zps3e524271.jpg
Looks delicious and that hickory smoked 7-pot made my mouth water just reading it lulz..

Back