5ga bucket fertilization

So I'm gearing up to create my mix.
2.8 ft3 Growers Select M1 growers mix
1 ft3 cow manure compost
couple gallons of chunky perlite

I've been fertigating weekly with 1/2tsp/ gallon DynaGrow foliage pro and things look great.

I'd like to mix in a time release base fert. into the soil mix.
Does osmocote plus work well in this instance?
I'd like to keep fertigating with 1/4 tsp FoliagePro with every watering. Will be enough to supply micros? specifically Calcium?

should i toss in bone meal?

I'm completely new to feeding plants.
trying to be low mainenance (lazy)

thanks for the input!

Fresh grower mix, manure, and weekly fertilization and you're still thinking they need more general fert? Personally I think you're good on that front, man. After all you said they're looking good! Maybe some bone meal and epsom salt. The bone meal will be more 'time-release' and the epsom (magnesium sulfate) should be more readily available.

I've been using the Dr. Earth tomato and vegetable stuff you mix into the soil for ~1.5 months now.  Plants love it.  I just planted 22 seeds for more Green Lake bush beans ~2 weeks ago and before I planted I mixed in a bunch of the Dr. Earth and some Epsom salts and planted.  Every seed sprouted and the plants are GIANT.

All of the plants I put it around ~1.5 months ago are crazy green and growing like crazy.

Im sold on the stuff for a mix into the soil and dont mess with it for 1.5-2 months type of stuff.

Spicy Mushroom said:
Fresh grower mix, manure, and weekly fertilization and you're still thinking they need more general fert? Personally I think you're good on that front, man. After all you said they're looking good! Maybe some bone meal and epsom salt. The bone meal will be more 'time-release' and the epsom (magnesium sulfate) should be more readily available.
hey Spicy, thanks for the reality check.

edit: The Growers Mix doesn't have any ferts. i think its 55% peat, 25% bark, 20%perlite/vermiculite with a little dolomitic lime.
So I have the 1 bag of manure, Foliage Pro, and I picked up a bag of Tomato-Tone. I planned on finding some epsom salts as well.

The plants look great now, I'm just excited to pot them up. How can I feed them best, using what I have? 

Back