• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 Pod Brain Strain test

Nice work! That one looked to be pretty warm. Did you drink some milk during your 5 minute break? LOL! (I wouldn't blame you if you did) :eek:

Great review. The shape of that pod looked similar to a yellow 7. Was it as thick fleshed as the yellow 7?

I am humbled and blow away at your ability to eat these superhot pods Nate. I know you are just a kid but that is the most amazing thing I've seen since the girl in India rubbed ghost peppers in her eyes. You must have the gene that doesn't allow you to feel the full effects of the capsaisin is all I can think. Incredible. :mouthonfire:

great review! all the red 7pods have a delayed reaction. you think it's as hot as it's gonna get then wham! it builds to insane levels. robert sent me one of these too. i'll test it soon.

I have a small piece of advice for you buddy.

Do not deaden your tongue with lots of super hots. If you do that, you may not enjoy other spices and flavors that make you happy.

Even though my tolerence is extremely high, I kept myself in check in order to enjoy subtle flavors and subtle tastes.

(and still my family thinks that besides peppers, I use other spices in extreme)

It has come to an extent that restaurant food seems totally out of sync with my needs.

So better restrain yourself because you are so young as yet.

Back